• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmy is Ghey??!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's pretty good. Read some of her articles. I dont know what she see's in WLK though. Damn Laker fan. :laugh3:

She sees the dopest rapper at the hoop... :sadbron:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

He went on a date with Crissy Bosh after game 7?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one that makes threads about how great Sman is. Look in the mirror you might see Tim Duncan as the reflection.

Nah, I just do that to screw with the bandwagon Heat fans like yourself. Apparently it's working...

Still, sman seriously does know his basketball if you take off your Miami-colored glasses.

On the flip side, it looks as if TLF is quickly becoming a closet Heat fan considering how much he defends some of their fans..:omg:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMAN is very knowledgeable.

He is obsessed with destroying (Steve Nash from 06-10) Lebron James (10-present), but he does use solid arguments to support his over the top hatred.

That is not the same as being clueless about the game.

SMAN can both be knowledgeable/articulate AND freakishly obsessed at the same time.
They are not mutually exclusive traits of a message board poster.

The sheer volume of his obsession tends to devalue his message, but he does have good knowledge.

I take my shots at Chris Paul in full disclosure, but it is nothing like SMAN and his crusades versus Nash err..... I mean Lebron James over the years.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I just do that to screw with the bandwagon Heat fans like yourself. Apparently it's working...

Still, sman seriously does know his basketball if you take off your Miami-colored glasses.

On the flip side, it looks as if TLF is quickly becoming a closet Heat fan considering how much he defends some of their fans..:omg:

Seriously, you still obviously have ghey tendencies.

And I am a Cavs fan and a Lebron fan. Been watching the guy play since he was a sophmore in HS. But anyway GL to your Pacers, bc they are gonna need it with the East vastly improving this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I could give a shit about this Sman kid you mention.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I am a Cavs fan and a Lebron fan. Been watching the guy play since he was a sophmore in HS. But anyway GL to your Pacers, bc they are gonna need it with the East vastly improving this year.

I am not a Miami Heat fan for the record and never have been, but in the interest of the integrity of the NBA, I think that both Lakers fans and Miami Heat fans need to be as objective as possible. Granted that's it's not realistic to think everyone will be objective, but to agree with Sman's bullshit and Hurricane's - Is just beyond my capability even though I do hate the Heat.

Remember one thing - Kobe and Shaq, and later Kobe and Gasol won multiple championships against much tougher teams then what the Heat faced with considerably less talent. The Lakers never had three elite all stars - they had two at the best filled with role players. So Miami really hasn't proven anything other then the fact that they done what they were supposed to do

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMAN is very knowledgeable.

He is obsessed with destroying (Steve Nash from 06-10) Lebron James (10-present), but he does use solid arguments to support his over the top hatred.

That is not the same as being clueless about the game.

SMAN can both be knowledgeable/articulate AND freakishly obsessed at the same time.
They are not mutually exclusive traits of a message board poster.

The sheer volume of his obsession tends to devalue his message, but he does have good knowledge.

I take my shots at Chris Paul in full disclosure, but it is nothing like SMAN and his crusades versus Nash err..... I mean Lebron James over the years.

SMAN IS A FUCKIN PIECE OF DOG SHIT - NOTHING LESS AND NOTHING MORE. IT'S TIME TO THROW THAT DOG SHIT IN THE TRASH CAN

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Predicable considering he's an overzealous front-running egomaniac just like yourself.

:bj:

There's a reason sman hasn't been banned like you so beg. The guy knows his basketball and is not a troll. The admins don't lie.

If you really need proof that I'm not gay, just take a peak at my new avatar. :rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator: