• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmy is Ghey??!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MR DUNCAN!! IF TRUE I WILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!! I am not even gay or capable of becoming pregnant but we can try!!

Bosh probably is a more desirable mate though :(

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? Unless you are trying to get some from the Big Fundamental.....

Who cares???

This is the nicest guy on the floor, never done anything, this kills his reputation for most people!

It is a shock, never would of thought!!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares???

This is the nicest guy on the floor, never done anything, this kills his reputation for most people!

It is a shock, never would of thought!!

Kills his reputation!?!?!
What, is he no longer the best power forward?
Is he no longer a nice guy?

Why are you fixated on what happens in one's bedroom as determining what kind of person they are?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and foremost, the man is getting a divorce and that happens every day and does not make the parties involved gay, although after hearing about how some divorces "progress" I could see one considering never dating the opposite sex again.

Why are you fixated on what happens in one's bedroom as determining what kind of person they are?

This is a rational and (unfortunately for our time) considered a progressive thought. This is how we should feel about other people's personal lives but unfortunately Shane is right. A lot of people would consider this a catastrophe.

I think if he were to come out that it would be the biggest win for equal rights since something that freed slaves or gave them a full vote or something of that nature.

Sad that this is what a win has been reduced to, I remember when teachers told me about laws ensuring equal rights was a big deal. That seems so far away.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could steal some Tim Duncan genes and inseminate your wife rather than use your own DNA would you?

I have to think that is a snap shove hahaha

My gf would be so confused, 1st why was her child so much darker than expected, and second why I had no reservations about this or doubts in her fidelity. I am pretty sure I would be the one in trouble.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it wouldnt surprise me. I always suspected Duncan and TP were bi.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Timmy did come out and it was true he were gay, it would be a much bigger story than....umm...uhhh...

what was his name again?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Timmy did come out and it was true he were gay, it would be a much bigger story than....umm...uhhh...

what was his name again?
Brittney Griner:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Tim Duncan is gayer than this:

th

th

:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not, but it's the world we live in.

Look at hiw much attention Jason Collins got for coming out, there is a reason he got so much exposure bc people think it is a big deal. Escpecially since athletes don't do that often. If he is indeed gay.

Doesn't mean he isn't a good person or one of the best ever, but it really does the change pple look at him.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ TD preferring penis over vagina!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MR DUNCAN!! IF TRUE I WILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!! I am not even gay or capable of becoming pregnant but we can try!!

Bosh probably is a more desirable mate though :(

Always knew you were a fag.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I think about it, I do not think it will matter what people think, they will be afraid to say anything for the public out lash they would receive for gay bashing. That may be wrong because every one is entitled to an opinion but right because more importantly people should have the freedom to be themselves.

I really think that the outdated anti gay thought process is a thing of the past a lot sooner than I could have ever imagined. I really hope a Bosh+ talent comes out while in their prime. I am not inferring Bosh is gay just that he is a top 50 talent and well known. That combination would all but end anti gay in the locker room sentiment.