• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

time to trade romo

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is obviously never going to win in dallas. And despite his talent for mistakes, one has to believe he could still win somewhere. Think jerry can trade him to minnesota ala a hershell walker trade?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they could probably get a good pick for him. Minny may want to give Ponder a chance before making a deal like that. The 9ers are winning, somehow. Jacksonville may want to give Gabbert the rest of the season to see what he has. Not too sure of the market at this point. Miami looks like the leader in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

I think the best time for a move would be at draft time. I just can't think of anyone that would make a trade for a banged-up, inconsistent QB right now.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will never be another Herschel Walker trade.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There will never be another Herschel Walker trade.

I agree with that. Fwiw, I don't think Romo will ever go anywhere else. You don't trade starting QB's mid-season ever and they aren't going to get anybody back in return that is even remotely close to the same value. The only thing I could see the Cowboys doing is making some moves at the draft to move up and maybe draft a QB for the future (to start 2013 or 14). Barring injury, Romo will be their guy the next 2 seasons, for sure, imo.