• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to shake things up

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change the lines. Break up the Briere line and see what happens. Something has to be done. Honestly I watch everygame and I tell my wife "Dont worry they just have to pick up their game just before the playoffs" So the lat few games she asks "So when are they picking their game up again?"

Im so pissed. Not enough effort at all. We dont have enough bangers. What happend to Powe? The guy used to be a banger and shit. Now he just coasts along.

I hope this is all just being blown otu of proportion, but Im worried. And normally Im very positive. If we play a team like Buffalo who has been playing playoff hock for the last month Im worried.

Pronger is obviously the key and not just on the ice. He needs to call some guys out(Richards) and real soon else it will be an early spring

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would keep Zherdev on the roster instead of benching him endlessly. I just think he's a player that can do things in the offensive zone that maybe only Giroux can duplicate. Nobody else. He's got to be a better option than Nodl, who has four points in his last twenty-five games.

Don't get me wrong, Nodl was a fine option back when he was chipping in offensively in October, November and even some of December, but that has long since gone by the wayside. He's been stout defensively, I'll give him that, but he's just not scoring goals anymore. Zherdev will.

Our team just needs a wake up call, really. I keep hoping that they will snap out of this come playoff and suddenly realize all of the little things that they need to start doing to win, but it looks worse and worse with every passing day. It's obviously extremely frustrating to watch, especially knowing we have yet to clinch the division, the conference or even home ice advantage for God's sake.

Nothing should be assumed. We could lose every game and end up as the 4th or 5th seed. It's ridiculous but true. We're at the point now where we have to win on sunday or drop in the standings. Which is it gonna be?

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am glad that Z is back in the lineup and I hope he sticks. He is so much better than Nodl when he earns it. I am also glad that he worked his way back in the lineup, rather than get a spot due to injury. It shows he wants to play.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whos been saying all year Zherdev should be in the lineup. THIS GUY. He looked great last night. That line has lots of skill. Should be deadly is they still exist come playoff time

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
KS, in total agreement. i've been extremely pissed off every night that Zherdev was scratched.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say......I agree with you guys now.

At this point, we need all the "O" we can get our hands on and since our "star" forwards haven't been playing any better defensively than what Z would have been then....what the hell........might as well put Z in there and see what he can do down the stretch.

Who knows.....maybe this slacker can embarrass some of his teammates into playing a better game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<------------

and what do you guys think it would take for me to get to see a hartnell.richie.carcillo line?

think if i walked to philly (its like a 7 hr drive from here) and then begged lava he would send them out for a shift or two?

i have dreams about that line.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
van Riemsdyk-Giroux-Carter
Hartnell-Richards-Carcillo
Leino-Briere-Zherdev
Powe-Betts-Nodl

That seems like the best lineup possible. Versteeg can go fuck himself. I still haven't forgiven him for Callahan's hat trick or Ladd GTG. Mostly because he hasn't done anything good for the team.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leino-Briere-Zherdev
Powe-Betts-Nodl

That seems like the best lineup possible. Versteeg can go fuck himself. I still haven't forgiven him for Callahan's hat trick or Ladd GTG. Mostly because he hasn't done anything good for the team.

I like these lines. I think Giroux and Carter are meshing and Jvr is doing well. I would have Versteeg with Richards as they are starting to click.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Betts starts hitting and realizing his role. To me he has been INVISIBLE lately(but who hasnt)
To me this team doesnt have enough hititing on it. Thats why I hope they keep Boyton in the lineup when Prongs gets back

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i like the line up but i dont think lavy will sit versteeg just yet...i dont like versteeg play of late and would definitely sign off on that line up... as chy said before that line is for shit the last month...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leino-Briere-Zherdev
Powe-Betts-Nodl

this this this this!

i would keep z with giroux/carter.. he's played well there

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I would put Versteeg with Betts and Carcillo.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
briere out with lower body soreness.. so the shake up is going to happen i guess.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully today's injuries aren't severe..