• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to retire Peyton

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just cemented your lecgacy as a joke. 12 playoff losses most by any qb in history. nerf street football dont work against a tough defense. :laugh3:

Brady >>> Manning. end of story. END OF STORY. lool

looking at the dejected faces of peyton, eli in the crowd, and horse-tooth elway in the box is priceless. i didnt think anything could top 18-1 in terms of embarrasment but this sb performance by denver just topped it. wow. :L

have fun losing welker? :dhd:

Congrats to Seattle the new reigning one year wonders. A healthy pats team would have won the sb this year and kicked your ass though. juss sayin. but your on the board now at least.

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thoroughly enjoyed this asskicking seattle gave denver

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thoroughly enjoyed this asskicking seattle gave denver
props to seattle. thats was an asskicking. thats how defense should be played. you man up with the corners and play press man, rush 4 men relentlessly in a 4-3 all game at the qb and bring the blitz consistently, play one safety deep and let the other wreck havok where he wants chancellor was blowing up them crossing routes our safeties are played like pussies 40 feet deep. i hope bill watched the game and took notes. the biggest issue with our defense is the coaches and playcalling and style. they arent aggressive. we have the talent (need a few peices) but i dont see them getting the right dc to run the d the way it should be. its sad. bring back meri to take some guys heads off at least.

DodgerLou80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing. Where the hell was the Bronco team. They certainl6y did not show up for this game.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing. Where the hell was the Bronco team. They certainl6y did not show up for this game.
they were frauds. the coasted on a cupcake schedule and got the luck of draw facing an injured pats team with half their players on ir. shouldnt have even made the sb. healthy pats and 49ers were the only teams capable of beating seattle.

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they were probably still gloating because they beat a a decimated by injury patriots team in denver

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they were probably still gloating because they beat a a decimated by injury patriots team in denver

Injuries as an excuse. WOW good to see all the cowards are out in full force. Miller, Moore, Wolfe, Vickerson, Clady, Harris all out for Denver but yet injuries werent why Denver got destroyed. Seattle was just that much better. I guess whatever helps you guys sleep at night. What pathetic lives some of you must live.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries as an excuse. WOW good to see all the cowards are out in full force. Miller, Moore, Wolfe, Vickerson, Clady, Harris all out for Denver but yet injuries werent why Denver got destroyed. Seattle was just that much better. I guess whatever helps you guys sleep at night. What pathetic lives some of you must live.
we sleep very fine thank you cuz we know a healthy pats team would stomp the donkeys. they would even beat seattle. you guys only had clady out on offense and could only put up 8 points. thats more embarrasing than the 14 points the pats had in 07 sb. gronk being out literally cripples our offense. you have no excuse you got owned by seattle.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we sleep very fine thank you cuz we know a healthy pats team would stomp the donkeys. they would even beat seattle. you guys only had clady out on offense and could only put up 8 points. thats more embarrasing than the 14 points the pats had in 07 sb. gronk being out literally cripples our offense. you have no excuse you got owned by seattle.

As much shit as you spew.....you must be a 13-year-old. If we were healthy....The Seahawks would beat us also. Stop with the injury BS. The Broncos have a ton of injuries on D and they lost a couple guys on their o-line. You are embarrassing yourself.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of shit talking here not sure how so many could forget what happened to the Pats in there last game.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just cemented your lecgacy as a joke. 12 playoff losses most by any qb in history. nerf street football dont work against a tough defense. :laugh3:

Brady >>> Manning. end of story. END OF STORY. lool

looking at the dejected faces of peyton, eli in the crowd, and horse-tooth elway in the box is priceless. i didnt think anything could top 18-1 in terms of embarrasment but this sb performance by denver just topped it. wow. :L

have fun losing welker? :dhd:

Congrats to Seattle the new reigning one year wonders. A healthy pats team would have won the sb this year and kicked your ass though. juss sayin. but your on the board now at least.

I disagree. The better the defense the more the entire team matters. Brady has had his playoff disasters too, with those also being TEAM losses. Both guys are pretty special and there's no need to rank them. Both are in the class of GOAT and have been the goat too.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time blaming this on Manning. Yes he is the QB, so he gets most of the blame, just like every QB does in a loss. However, I am not sure NE would have feared much better. I have never seen a team as dominate as Sea was yesterday. I blame one INT on Manning, but the other one was due to pressure and getting his arm hit, he was stripped sacked. I cannot remember the last time I saw Manning get pressured like that. When Sea hit the WR, they went down. I have a hard time saying Manning chocked, I am giving all the credit to Sea on this one, and they deserve it. For some reason fans like to say the team that lost "sucked" instead of giving credit to the team that one! Remember 3 weeks ago, we lost to this team that just got their ass kicked.......just sayin!

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The better the defense the more the entire team matters. Brady has had his playoff disasters too, with those also being TEAM losses. Both guys are pretty special and there's no need to rank them. Both are in the class of GOAT and have been the goat too.
no manning is not in goat class. sorry. he actually kinda sucks. hes a soft nerf throwing qb that gets pushed around once the playoffs start. his one ring he road on the nuts of bob sanders, freeney and mathis and that elite d. i would never want him as my qb.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much shit as you spew.....you must be a 13-year-old. If we were healthy....The Seahawks would beat us also. Stop with the injury BS. The Broncos have a ton of injuries on D and they lost a couple guys on their o-line. You are embarrassing yourself.
well thats your opinion sd but i disagree.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of shit talking here not sure how so many could forget what happened to the Pats in there last game.
Gronk, Hernandez, Vollmer, Mayo, Kelly, Armstead, Wilfork, Dobson, Talib, and Spikes. i dont even consider that game a legitamite game.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk, Hernandez, Vollmer, Mayo, Kelly, Armstead, Wilfork, Dobson, Talib, and Spikes. i dont even consider that game a legitamite game.

Yet you had no issues with that all season long. Sorry injuries are part of the game. Good teams win when all the pieces are in place great teams win under adverse conditions. The Pats got their asses handed to them by the Donks so for any person to shit talk about te Denver loss is classless and clueless.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be time for Manning to retire but Brady isn't far behind...Manning is about 14 months older but he outplayed Brady in the AFCCG.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be time for Manning to retire but Brady isn't far behind...Manning is about 14 months older but he outplayed Brady in the AFCCG.

Agreed, and I know this goes against most logic but there is still killer trade value to a team on the edge, and that is all I am saying and I am not looking for some heated debate on it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest difference between Payton Manning and Tom Brady is highly exposed on the football field. When things go badly for their team, Peyton Manning's head drops and he gets a look of resignation on his face. Other teams see that and say, he's beating the shit out of himself, let's help. Brady on the other hand comes off the field screaming like a banshee and walks up and down the sideline encouraging people and kicking their asses. The opponents say, watch out, Brady's pissed.

When Manning walked off the field after that bad snap, he immediately went to his center and had a long conversation with him. Going off the field, Manning was looking at the turf.

Body language in the NFL sends a strong message and Manning was sending a message early that he was already beaten.

The Broncos won't be back like this again. They have no cap space and Decker's a free agent.

My money says that Peyton calls it quits.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest difference between Payton Manning and Tom Brady is highly exposed on the football field. When things go badly for their team, Peyton Manning's head drops and he gets a look of resignation on his face. Other teams see that and say, he's beating the shit out of himself, let's help. Brady on the other hand comes off the field screaming like a banshee and walks up and down the sideline encouraging people and kicking their asses. The opponents say, watch out, Brady's pissed.

When Manning walked off the field after that bad snap, he immediately went to his center and had a long conversation with him. Going off the field, Manning was looking at the turf.

Body language in the NFL sends a strong message and Manning was sending a message early that he was already beaten.

The Broncos won't be back like this again. They have no cap space and Decker's a free agent.

My money says that Peyton calls it quits.

Couple of nice quotes there...

I would bet that Peyton comes back. He's due like $25 mil or something.
Story of his career, he's in it for the money.
His contract will hurt the team though and if they decline next year, he will be encouraged to retire I think.