• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to Move On

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Trying to look forward to this season and not chalk it up as a throwaway year, agree or disagree that the following players could score 20 goals and it wouldn't be that shocking:

Ryder
Elias
Zajac
Henrique
Brunner if he signs

All of those guys in my mind have legit 20 goal potential. Add to that whatever we get out of Clowe, Loko, Zubs and our other bottom 6 guys, that's not half bad. If the D can return to form we can hold our own in my opinion.

outside of ryder and elias gets very shallow on offense. zajac will finish with 14g kingslayer 16g brunner 11 (bust of the ufa)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any team could move on from the loss of a superstar it's the Devils. I've seen you guys lose the entire roster of multiple Stanley Cup teams and still be the team to beat in the division. I don't expect the Devils to be good this upcoming year but I don't doubt for a second you guys will be back on your feet in no time. Good luck Devil fans, this coming from a Penguin fan.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If any team could move on from the loss of a superstar it's the Devils. I've seen you guys lose the entire roster of multiple Stanley Cup teams and still be the team to beat in the division. I don't expect the Devils to be good this upcoming year but I don't doubt for a second you guys will be back on your feet in no time. Good luck Devil fans, this coming from a Penguin fan.

Oh the team will recover. Its actually a lot easier to recover from the loss of a winger as opposed to Defense or goaltending. With Schneider we are set in net for a while now. The problem is that Kovy is the player that can carry a line and the team was depending on him carrying a line. We're now stuck with only 1 top 6 offensive player and a lot of bangers/role players that are great for support. The team may be tough to play against but we're gonna be rolling out a #2 line and a bunch of bottom-6ers unless there is a huge jump in play from the young guys that haven't shown much yet. A couple years down the road the team will be fine but right now its terrible outside of goal