• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tickets going for 10k plus

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's impressive. Wear the wrong color jersey in Green Bay and you will probably get shived. I won't even wear a throwback jersey because I don't want to chance it.

Are you serious with this?
I've heard the exact opposite about being an opposing fan in Green Bay. i.e. that they are nothing but gracious hosts.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the exact opposite about being an opposing fan in Green Bay. i.e. that they are nothing but gracious hosts.

That is what i have heard as well.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, no. The biggest danger you would face is the chance you might get stuck between two fat people in the bleacher seating.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, no. The biggest danger you would face is the chance you might get stuck between two fat people in the bleacher seating.

Well, yeah, but isn't that pretty much a certainty? :lol:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. I gotta ask?

Do you say this:
a) to piss off us true fans.
b) because you really believe that statement.

c) because he's a complete idiot

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do it if the Lions ever made it ... so that $10k is probably safe where it is. My wife would shit.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little bit of both. The fact that you felt the need to differentiate yourself as a true fan means you know there is some truth in what I said. We were all around 3 years ago when a Seahawk fan siting was rare. That said, I know doublejive has been a diehard fan forever and I'm sure the same is true for you. There are just an awful lot of new fans who won't hesitate to proclaim themselves the best fans ever.

The FACT that the sheer number of overall Seahawk fans has grown in the last number of years is not denied. But, the number of REAL, longtime faithful, is huge, has ALWAYS been huge, and always will be huge. The bandwagon new fans, we welcome them. Isn't that EXACTLY how Dallas became "Americas Team" with all those walk on Bandwagon fans.

If you are near Seattle, you are most likely a Seahawk fan. I'm sure there are very few that jumped from one 'favorite team" to this new Seattle Bandwagon.

Off the top of my head, I know 6 die hard Packer Fans that live near Seattle, and EVERY one of them has roots to Wisconsin. Which I think is great.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to see what the big deal is if people switch teams,for me i just grew up here like many others but my brothers all have teams aside from the Hawks,for instance my eldest brother after the Hawks is a big Bills fan,another is a Vikings fan and another is a (Spit) 49'ers fan.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is one thing about Seahawk fans that I believe to be true, that is not understood outside of the Seattle area.

The first Seahawk SB (XL) in Detroit, even though the number of 12's was huge at that time, I believe that the True Blue Seahawk Fans didn't understand the importance of their REAL fans actually attending the game. Therefore Pittsburgh dominated the crowd and the overall atmosphere, and I believe that SHOCKED the Seahawk faithful.

The Seattle Seahawk 12's will NEVER let that happen again.

I believe, IMO, that is a big part of why you see such massive crowds of Seahawk fans at these last two SB's. The players and coaches ALWAYS mention the 12's, and YES, just recently the 12's have understood the importance of travel to support the team.

But that doesn't take away the FACT that there has ALWAYS been a HUGE contingent of 12's. ALWAYS, from day 1, in 1974 when it was announced that Seattle got a team, and we named it the Seahawks.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The first Seahawk SB (XL) in Detroit, even though the number of 12's was huge at that time, I believe that the True Blue Seahawk Fans didn't understand the importance of their REAL fans actually attending the game. Therefore Pittsburgh dominated the crowd and the overall atmosphere, and I believe that SHOCKED the Seahawk faithful."

Very true,,:nod:

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Seattle fans are the ONLY ones in the NFL that show a little more support when their team is playing in their second championship in as many years versus when they are going 3-13.

I'm sure merchandise sales for Dallas were the same last year when they were 8-8 versus this year (as an example).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The first Seahawk SB (XL) in Detroit, even though the number of 12's was huge at that time, I believe that the True Blue Seahawk Fans didn't understand the importance of their REAL fans actually attending the game. Therefore Pittsburgh dominated the crowd and the overall atmosphere, and I believe that SHOCKED the Seahawk faithful."

Very true,,:nod:

:agree: