• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tickets going for 10k plus

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking insane.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fucking ridiculous.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah know my younger brother and two cousins went to the last,two weeks ago we talked about going to this one but we kinda saw the writing on the wall as far as prices,i was even willing to part with more than i thought but when i saw it hit over 4k as fast as it did ,no way.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing a Boston sports guy said he thinks Paul Allen pays for the 12th man to travel as well as we do,utter BS LOL.

The thing is there is many young people here with money that are willing to go and the ones that didnt make it last year were going to go this year 100% over at Hawkersclub they started talking about it when the playoffs started.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are the dope posters who said that tickets would be cheap, because not a good matchup.Going to be the most watched SB ever

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are the dope posters who said that tickets would be cheap, because not a good matchup.Going to be the most watched SB ever

Dope posters are cowboy fans. :suds:

I got one of those dope cowboy fans at my work. He also posted a 'midnightangel' type rant about, "How does it feel now Seachicken fans? He's wearing a pink Lynch Jersey all week.

Funny thing too, he is also a Laker and Yankee fan, and he calls us local up here in the great NW bandwagon fans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got one of those dope cowboy fans at my work. He also posted a 'midnightangel' type rant about, "How does it feel now Seachicken fans? He's wearing a pink Lynch Jersey all week.

Funny thing too, he is also a Laker and Yankee fan, and he calls us local up here in the great NW bandwagon fans.

You have a point, I do remember 2 of them being Cowboys fans

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my younger brother made it and about two dozen friends,the 12th man is in force far larger than at the last SB from what they are telling me.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me get this straight a Laker,Yankee and Cowboys fan? LOL :L

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight a Laker,Yankee and Cowboys fan? LOL :L

AND, he states that Seahawk fans are Bandwagon fans, but he just says that to piss us off.
Cowboy Fans, Loyal Fanfase, many many Bandwagon fans, which is great.

Just don't call ME a bandwagon fan.:suds:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans trickle in to find sea of Seahawks supporters

Phoenix is filled with far more Seahawks fans than Patriots fans as Super Bowl kickoff nears, in part because of snow in the northeast.

PHOENIX — Rob Tivnan wasn’t going to let 28 inches of snow at his home south of Boston stop him from getting to his sixth New England Patriots Super Bowl, but he knows when he’s outnumbered.

“Last night it seemed like about 7-to-1, but it may be a little better today,” Tivnan, 53, said Friday afternoon. He’s talking about the proliferation of people in Seahawks jerseys on the streets of Phoenix compared with the modest number wearing Patriots gear.

Tivnan’s Wednesday flight out of Boston was canceled by the storm, and the airline scrambled to get him on a Thursday flight. With 48 hours remaining before kickoff, many Patriot fans are still in transit or have not yet left home, he said.

He expects those who do make it to Phoenix to witness a 31-20 Patriots victory.

Even before this week’s major snowstorm in New England, there were indications that Seahawks fans would greatly outnumber the Patriots faithful at Sunday’s Super Bowl XLIX.

By a 5-to-1 rate, Washington residents were outpurchasing folks from Massachusetts in the online market for resold tickets. And although this is just Seattle’s third appearance in the big game, it’s New England’s eighth, a reason this game could be more precious to Northwesterners.

New England, at the peak of its power, won three Super Bowls in a four-year span (2002, 2004 and 2005), but its past two Super Bowl appearances — including one here in Phoenix in 2008 — were close losses to the New York Giants.

David Ames, 23, a Patriots fan from Maine, was in a group of friends Friday heading into the NFL Experience, a collection of interactive displays and football activities. “I’ve seen some Patriots fans here, but a lot more Seahawk fans.”

More here--Patriots fans trickle in to find sea of Seahawks supporters | Seahawks | The Seattle Times

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Pats have been in every other Super Bowl for 14 years while most Hawk fans are still in the honeymoon period after first starting to watch football 2 years ago. It makes sense there would be a lot more Seattle fans.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Pats have been in every other Super Bowl for 14 years while most Hawk fans are still in the honeymoon period after first starting to watch football 2 years ago. It makes sense there would be a lot more Seattle fans.

:pound::pound: You are so funny,i recall another idiot here stating there was not many twelves last season at the Arizona game when the 12's were shouting down the ESPN crew as they were doing the post game wrap up LOL.

It's always something with you haters.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound: You are so funny,i recall another idiot here stating there was not many twelves last season at the Arizona game when the 12's were shouting down the ESPN crew as they were doing the post game wrap up LOL.

It's always something with you haters.

You had some fans travel to a warm weather away game? I think that's the first time that's happened in the history of football.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had some fans travel to a warm weather away game? I think that's the first time that's happened in the history of football.

Some? you watch the SB and what about last year? what was that some illusion when even the commentators stated that the 12's were there in HUGE numbers,did you not watch the first play of the game and hear the crowd?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just stop. I gotta ask?

Do you say this:
a) to piss off us true fans.
b) because you really believe that statement.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. I gotta ask?

Do you say this:

A little bit of both. The fact that you felt the need to differentiate yourself as a true fan means you know there is some truth in what I said. We were all around 3 years ago when a Seahawk fan siting was rare. That said, I know doublejive has been a diehard fan forever and I'm sure the same is true for you. There are just an awful lot of new fans who won't hesitate to proclaim themselves the best fans ever.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. I gotta ask?

Do you say this:

That's why i do not feel one shred of empathy for those Peckerwood fans,,and to think many of them that came here to Seattle were treated so well.

This Packers fan’s letter about how kindly he was treated in Seattle will restore your faith in humanity

An unidentified Green Bay Packers fan took his family to watch the Packers-Seahawks game in Seattle on Sunday.

The Packers were upset, leaving the fan reeling from two losses: his family’s beloved dog Boo had recently passed away, according to Q13 Fox.

His 10-year-old son was devastated by the dog’s death. But a few acts of kindness by Seattle fans made all the difference.

The fan later sent a letter expressing his gratitude:

"First of all what a great game yesterday. Both teams had their ups and downs and as a Packer fan I must say the end was not what I expected. The reason I am posting today is to let others know of the kindness shared to my 10 year old son by a 12 year old girl from Seattle at the game .

My son lost his best friend in the world last week after a short illness. He grew up with Boo from about one year old. Boo was my sons dog, his best friend, the one who played with him, shared most all home meals with him and loved him no matter what. About 3 months ago Boo was just not himself and after a vet visit we all learned his time on earth was very short. Well Boo went to dog heaven last week and my son knew for the first time in his short life the feeling of losing someone you love.

I was lost as how to help him heal , and out of no where a dear friend offered us two tickets to the game in Seattle. I got the tickets, bought the plane tickets and called a friend of mine in Seattle to see if we could bunk for the weekend. All was ready so I told my son. He was very excited and for a minute seemed to be doing better.

Off we went and boy what a great time we had. Seattle is such a wonderful city and to see our much loved Packers play could it get any better. Sunday arrived and off we went to the game. Great seats, loud, exciting, nothing better then this I thought.

We were seated next to a large family of Seattle fans so what joy we were having kidding them as our Packers run off to a lead. My son was sitting right next to a young girl of 12. They talked and seemed to be having a great time.

Well we all know that the Packers played a great game but a win was not to be had. After Seattle scored in overtime I noticed the young girl was crying and still sitting in her seat. Her father talked to her and gave her a hug. When we were leaving I asked the father if the girl was crying for joy by the win and to my shock he told me no, she was crying because she wanted the Packers to win because she knew my son had lost his dog and she thought he needed this more then she did. I kept this to myself on the flight home.

While my son was having our dinner meal he looked at me and said he was glad that Seattle had won. I was surprised and ask him why. He looked at me and told me the girl sitting next to him had lost her cat to a dog attack only the day before and he wanted her to have something to help her feel better.

Football will never be the same to me. So Thank You Seattle for the great game, and Thank You God for putting so much love for others to these two young people. Wishing Seattle only the very best but know the Pack Will Be Back!!!!!!!!"

This Packers fan’s letter about how kindly he was treated in Seattle will restore your faith in humanity | Rare

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
891399_1009510099062938_213841190_n.jpg

SEATTLE - A Packer family's disappointment over their team's NFC Championship loss was made less painful thanks to the generosity of a Seahawks fan.

The McElravys, who live near Leavenworth, were in the stands at CenturyLink Field to witness the Green Bay's last-minute loss to Seattle.

Packer die-hards, Tim McElravy and his 13-year-old son Austin found themselves surrounded by jubilant, ecstatic Hawks fan. That's when a generous Seahawks fan named PJ Ledorze gave his Seahawks jersey to Austin.

After the game, the McElravys reached out to KING 5 on our Facebook page in hopes of reconnecting with PJ. They included a photo of the that special moment.

Tim McElravy said, "Can you help us get in contact with this fan? We attended the game today and my son and I are die-hard Packers fans At the game there was one fan (a 12) who was pretty vulgar to us and said some pretty rude things to me and my 13 year old son Austin. The whole game this guy in a Sherman Jersey was talking to us having a good time...offered to trade jerseys with us (but we did not want to give up our Green and Gold). At the end of the game my son congratulated him on a great game and PJ took off his Sherman Super Bowl Jersey and GAVE it to my son. We were moved to tears...the 12's showed what being a Seahawk fan is truly about."

Seahawks fan's gesture touches Packers family

And there is many more but you get the picture.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's impressive. Wear the wrong color jersey in Green Bay and you will probably get shived. I won't even wear a throwback jersey because I don't want to chance it.