• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thursday TRIPLE (Double) Header

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard argument to disagree, I could also cite Curry's rebounds in OT, how the fuck you let a dude who can't bench press his own body weight get a rebound is beyond me, the refs waiting 8 minutes to call a foul didnt help but that is the least of their problems.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oneal looks like a turtle...that is not ninja

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard argument to disagree, I could also cite Curry's rebounds in OT, how the fuck you let a dude who can't bench press his own body weight get a rebound is beyond me, the refs waiting 8 minutes to call a foul didnt help but that is the least of their problems.

They should have been attacking Curry from the offset of the extra period. Can't let a beast like him just sit around on the defensive end with 5 fouls. Oh well, sloppy game all around that they kept closer than they should have.

Just hope they can manage to beat the Clippers when it comes up. Helps a lot that they won't have to chase Reddick around all night.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have been attacking Curry from the offset of the extra period. Can't let a beast like him just sit around on the defensive end with 5 fouls.

With who though? Curry isn't guarding Harden and Beverley bitched out, I would say fouled out but he fukt up.

Also such bullshit, i Harden makes that layup I cover and go 3-1 on the night, 2-2 isn't end of the world though, just 19 points of juice.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck it up LeBron

1920598_730850550278953_418745479_n.jpg

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With who though? Curry isn't guarding Harden and Beverley bitched out, I would say fouled out but he fukt up.

Run Bev or Lin off some screens either on or off ball to force Curry to either play catch up or switch, if he switches give it to the screener and let him have a field day. Easier said than done. I can't really get too mad at Bev. His aggressiveness is more or less the only reason he is in the league. Gets you into trouble from time to time.

Couple of thoughts on the Thunder.

1. They should absolutely have Reggie start at the point and let Westbrook play the 2. I feel like Russell is a natural fit for the position.
2. Why is Kendrick Perkins starting in any game that doesn't involve someone like a Dwight Howard? He is more or less useless. I could be off base, but it seems like they would be much better off with Adams starting or moving Ibaka to the five and either bring in Perry or play small ball with Ibaka, Durant, Sefolosha/Lamb, Westbrook, and Jackson.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier said than done.

THIS, but good thinking.

Couple of thoughts on the Thunder.

1. They should absolutely have Reggie start at the point and let Westbrook play the 2. I feel like Russell is a natural fit for the position.
2. Why is Kendrick Perkins starting in any game that doesn't involve someone like a Dwight Howard? He is more or less useless. I could be off base, but it seems like they would be much better off with Adams starting or moving Ibaka to the five and either bring in Perry or play small ball with Ibaka, Durant, Sefolosha/Lamb, Westbrook, and Jackson.

1. Everybody but Brooks thinks that, if ever there was a time to fire a coach from a perennial contender it is now. Either him or the GM because Westbrook was always a 2 and even if they didn't give Harden the contract Westbrook needs to not be the 1.

2. Adams is way too green so Perkins is an until better situation.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Jackson almost cost us this game with no iguodala on harden instead he goes with klay. Good win nontheless

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah damn it, I never read down far enough. thank you

I saw someone once created a poll to see if people knew how to create a poll.:lol:
I was easier on CBS, but in general, the software/options are 1000x better here.