• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thursday TRIPLE (Double) Header

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Games but with how big 2 of them are I doubt there will be too many watching DEN@MIL.

Pretty awesome line up, we will see how resilient Miami can be in the middle of their rodeo tour and after getting beat down like a rented mule at home to OKC in their last meeting. I think a little more defense will be played in this one but scores should still be high.

For those Denver or Milwaukee fans this is a tale of MIL being absolutely horrible and injured and DEN being injured and underachieving. DEN is coming off of a fishily reffed OT loss to PHO and should be hungry. MIL is coming off of a win, so they should be set for a couple weeks as far as motivation is concerned.

HOU and GSW, both teams are on the 2nd leg of a B2B while winning the first. GSW get to come home for the 2nd leg but HOU tends to play better on the 2nd leg and only Harden (32:05) and Parsons (30:58) played more than 30 minutes last night. This will be a good measuring stick for HOU and a chance for GSW to prove something.

Miami @ Oklahoma City -3
Denver @ Milwaukee +4.5
Houston @ Golden State -1

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Houston starters should be well rested for tonight's game!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping so, like a square fish I took all 3 road teams tonight.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook was just announced to be playing tonight, this makes me like MIA better tonight than if he didn't play. #chemistry

It will be really interesting to see how may shots KD gets...3? :hope:

hahaha obviously not, but I can dream.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook was just announced to be playing tonight, this makes me like MIA better tonight than if he didn't play. #chemistry

It will be really interesting to see how may shots KD gets...3? :hope:

hahaha obviously not, but I can dream.

No you're right. There will be an adjustment period with Westbrook back in the line up. It will take a while to gel.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty excited for tonight, 2 great games, I have about 5.5 hours to finish about 6 hours of work that normally takes me 9 hours to do...I have a feeling this is going to be a half day :D :suds:

No you're right. There will be an adjustment period with Westbrook back in the line up. It will take a while to gel.

His shots per game have gone up by about 2 each month this year, that is crazy in how consistent that is imo. I think a lot has to do with Russell and the team getting better and better with out Russell.

This really makes me wonder if they discussed maybe an adjustment of roles when Westbrook is back. I always wondered why Westbrook took more shots when 1 of the best shooters in the history of game is on his team, maybe this is the time?

Who cares about Denver/Milwaukee?

:noidea: I couldn't leave them out though considering there was only 3 games.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Westbrook be playing the 2 position he's always been better suited for?

Westbrook at SG hurts the OverHEATed, Westbrook at PG, not so much.

Can't knock Westy's efforts at PG but it's still not his best position, IMO.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who live in Colorado or who have enjoyed their visits to that state.

People who have lived in or traveled to Wisconsin can too.

Do we care if you fall into either category?

It's not the game I'm most likely to watch, but I'm not about to assume other people share my preferences or allegiances.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Westbrook be playing the 2 position he's always been better suited for?

Westbrook at SG hurts the OverHEATed, Westbrook at PG, not so much.

Can't knock Westy's efforts at PG but it's still not his best position, IMO.

Doubtful and completely agree and completely agree and I think he played SG in college iirc?

OKC's farm system is second to none but their implementation either seems lacking (Westbrook at the 1) or pure genius (waiting for a suitable PG to move Westbrook to the 2...Jackson?).

5 Perkins/Adams
4 Ibaka
3 KD
2 Westbrook/Sefolsha/Lamb (and can choose 1 or both to move for a better right now Big)
1 Jackson and their next farmed PG

In a 1 or 2 years Perkins will be gone, Adams and Jackson will be improved and every body else will still be prime, we should be talking about OKC rattling off rings in a few years for a few years.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T minus 2.5 hours...I really need a shower, and I really need to get more work done...something tells me half of that is going to get done...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful and completely agree and completely agree and I think he played SG in college iirc?

OKC's farm system is second to none but their implementation either seems lacking (Westbrook at the 1) or pure genius (waiting for a suitable PG to move Westbrook to the 2...Jackson?).

5 Perkins/Adams
4 Ibaka
3 KD
2 Westbrook/Sefolsha/Lamb (and can choose 1 or both to move for a better right now Big)
1 Jackson and their next farmed PG

In a 1 or 2 years Perkins will be gone, Adams and Jackson will be improved and every body else will still be prime, we should be talking about OKC rattling off rings in a few years for a few years.
Westbrook did play SG at a California school though which one I'm not sure.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 3-1 ATS this year as dogs. #sample size but that is printing money.

I just found conflicting reports 1 site says they have been dogs 3 times and another says they have been dogs 2 times. Looked through and all I found was @LAC (they won straight up), @IND (IND covered at home), and @POR on the second night of a B2B where they won straight up.

I am sure Bells info beats mine but...oh well close enough and have shit to do.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!!! Placed my bets this morning and all the lines came with me...maybe I can be sharp sometimes :nutswing:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy Perkins is a waste