• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thunder - This is It

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perk is not even a factor on this team, his minutes will diminish throughout the year and then he will be amnestied.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perk is not even a factor on this team, his minutes will diminish throughout the year and then he will be amnestied.

Not much Thunder news available up here in Boston and some snafu is keeping me from watching anything on NBA League pass. Otherwise I'd be watching the game now.

Ill follow it as best I can via the NBA TV Companion box score, but that's not very satisfying.

My favorite Thunder player, BTW, is Serge Ibaka. How about yourself?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much Thunder news available up here in Boston and some snafu is keeping me from watching anything on NBA League pass. Otherwise I'd be watching the game now.

Ill follow it as best I can via the NBA TV Companion box score, but that's not very satisfying.

My favorite Thunder player, BTW, is Serge Ibaka. How about yourself?

Oh I might be being a little hard on Perk, he brought toughness to the team that would have taken years to get without him. The team has outgrown him though. Brooks and Durant are loyal to him though so he may be allowed to finish out his contract. My favorite player is Kevin Durant but it's mainly because of how good a dude he is off the floor. The whole team in fact is built around that. All teams do things in the community but I'd be shocked if any other team does more than the Thunder. They truly are part of the community.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I might be being a little hard on Perk, he brought toughness to the team that would have taken years to get without him. The team has outgrown him though. Brooks and Durant are loyal to him though so he may be allowed to finish out his contract. My favorite player is Kevin Durant but it's mainly because of how good a dude he is off the floor. The whole team in fact is built around that. All teams do things in the community but I'd be shocked if any other team does more than the Thunder. They truly are part of the community.

The team did need some toughness and in that department Perk is a major improvement on on the guy the Celtics ate the
contract of as part of the deal. But Miami made the most of Perk's inability to defend quick people in the Thunder-OverHEATed playoff series 2-3 years ago. And the fact that Perk's backups were so inexperienced!