• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Thursday Night Football Matchups

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most interesting to me:
Carolina @ Tampa
San Diego @ Denver
NY Jets @ New England

Honestly most of the games you think will be uninteresting are the games that interest me most.

We have seen the divisional teams play over and over again. Let's see some teams that don't ever play together, they also seem to be of equalish strength which means they should be closer games.

Also, these games help evaluate betting :D

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad we don't have another Thursday game

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate it. Thursday Night games almost always suck and with good reason. Football is a brutal, brutal sport to play, guys need the full week to recover. Guys aren't playing anywhere near 100% on Thursday and team's don't have as much time to properly gameplay. A lot of times they are snoozefests.

Also, it's just another hypocritical, money making move by the NFL. They preach player safety and constantly tinker with the game itself yet they have games on Thursday when guys are still banged up and going at 50% and there's always talk about expanding to 18 games. Do you want safety or more money NFL?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, Friday and Saturday games are much better. I understand many people have social commitments that preclude a healthy dose of beer with football buddies on those days. But if that is so, what kind of a NFL football fan are you anyway?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning on Thursday nights is amazing because you have 10 days to rest but losing REALLY sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: