• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have my Suh jersey... wonder if I should take it down to the sports shop and have them make a new name-tag to put over "SUH" that reads "Haynesworth Jr."? Then I could still wear it!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not in the Suh argument but I have my popcorn ready. Lol
Oh, I forgot to ask earlier, OL is looking for an alt to use in the petition, can you guys help us out?

Any and all names would help.

Even meows regular screen name, since he isn't able to use it anymore.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd coming of Albert Haynesworth? Under performing on a HUGE contract, and then blaming the coaches and scheme for his lack of performance?

Suh has quite the track record compared to Haynesworth. Haynesworth was a beast for only like 1, maaaybe 2 years before collecting that paycheck

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only opinion of this situation on Suh... I sure would love to still see him in Austin's scheme. That is the one scheme he was best in. He may not of made the Lions defense, but he sure as fuck made it better than the shit storm we are currently receiving.

Although IMO not to sure how much he would this season. With Lombardis offensive offensive scheme. Not to sure a all pro defense will stand up to the time they will spend on the field this season.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh was the entire reason the defense was good last year.

Agree. The entire and only reason the Lions were 11-5 last year was Suh. Suh is right. Has the Dolphins DC ever led the top D in the NFL? No, but Suh has.

Here's an obvious secret: Suh was the real Lions DC last year, not Austin. Austin is just some guy Caldwell was able to get when no other coordinators wanted these jobs.

First day in Allen Park, Suh pulled Austin aside and told him to shut his mouth and know his role.

Now look at the Lions. Worst team in the NFL.

If the Dolphins coaches want to win, they'll listen to Suh. If not, he will do it himself like he did here.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. The entire and only reason the Lions were 11-5 last year was Suh. Suh is right. Has the Dolphins DC ever led the top D in the NFL? No, but Suh has.

Here's an obvious secret: Suh was the real Lions DC last year, not Austin. Austin is just some guy Caldwell was able to get when no other coordinators wanted these jobs.

First day in Allen Park, Suh pulled Austin aside and told him to shut his mouth and know his role.

Now look at the Lions. Worst team in the NFL.

If the Dolphins coaches want to win, they'll listen to Suh. If not, he will do it himself like he did here.

Yep, that's just about the level of craziness I'd expect out of you.

You sound like a battered wife who just keeps supporting her husband and blaming herself. Suh mindfucked you hard bro...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like a battered wife who just keeps supporting her husband and blaming herself.

If anyone would know it's you. Now keep your mom out of it and talk football.

:dhd:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone would know it's you. Now keep your mom out of it and talk football.

:dhd:
Really? This coming from you? The guy with a steroid issue and a major rage problem?

If there's anyone on this board who would fit the bill of a wife beater, well that finger points squarely at you. Your severe temper and obvious lack of respect for other human beings really don't help your case on that one, either.

If you're going to accuse someone else of beating their wife you probably want to make your own closet is clear of skeletons in that particular department there, little man. You're treading on very thin ice with this particular post you were foolish enough to post...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Bad news Suhaters, Miami HC disputes the TMZ reports about Suh freelancing.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin disputes the report that Ndamukong Suh was "freelancing" in Sunday's loss.

"I didn’t see anything of the sort," Philbin said. "Not sure where that came from." The Miami Herald, a highly-reliable source for all things Dolphins, stands by its report. "Freelancing" or not, Suh isn't going to be the issue for Miami's defense this season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooohhhhh thin ice.....

Just like what Lake Superior is covered in this time of year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Bad news Suhaters, Miami HC disputes the TMZ reports about Suh freelancing.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin disputes the report that Ndamukong Suh was "freelancing" in Sunday's loss.

"I didn’t see anything of the sort," Philbin said. "Not sure where that came from." The Miami Herald, a highly-reliable source for all things Dolphins, stands by its report. "Freelancing" or not, Suh isn't going to be the issue for Miami's defense this season.
What?! A head coach supporting one of his one players? Well that never happens, so Swarm must be right. Can't argue with FACTS like his. No, really, you can't argue with them... they're just that illogical...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall we compare criminal records on the matter, then?

I have no criminal record. But if you're anything like your mother, she probably had it coming.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?! A head coach supporting one of his one players? Well that never happens, so Swarm must be right. Can't argue with FACTS like his. No, really, you can't argue with them... they're just that illogical...

TMZ fans will always want to believe the TMZ stories. Football fans listen to the people involved with the football team.

Sorry your TMZ troll thread failed.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the same fluff any coach would say Monday morning. Caldwell says it and he a liar and a idiot. 31 other coaches say it and it is true.

Bandit material debunking bandit material. The shit storm rolls on.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no criminal record. But if you're anything like your mother, she probably had it coming.
Lol. More lies from the roided up chicken sheeeet!

The beauty of the internet, Rob... I can pay $25 and get a full background check on anyone I want... Or I can pay $89 and have access to as many background check as I want to run in a year.

You post says one thing, but your record says another...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ fans will always want to believe the TMZ stories. Football fans listen to the people involved with the football team.

Sorry your TMZ troll thread failed.
Says Mr. TMZ.

You wouldn't understand real football if you were spoon fed it, but we know that based on your obsession with star players, and your lack of understanding on the impact they have on a game-to-game basis. It's very obvious to the whole board when you're talking out of your ass, and right now is definitely one of those times.

Strictly ou of curiosity, what position(s) did you play in football, and how long did you play? I'm willing to bet that you were one of those guys who played pee-wee, but then was out of football by your freshman or sophomore season, and that you probably blamed it on the coaches...