• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Week I Got To Tell Sprint To Fuck Off

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been with them for the better part of several decades - almost from the beginning of Cell phones, but last year, needed a new phone - they talked me into a Galaxy S10 which turns out that the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a piece of shit, but more about that. I bought for the picture capability for when I am on trips. They convinced me of getting a tablet and I ended up with a phone bill that went from 110 to 230 a month which I was not happy about - then this $1000 piece of shit quit working because Sprint made an error and caused it to quit working - after three weeks, they agreed to replace it and I had to wait another week.

In the mean time, had to have another phone and went with Verizon even though It added insult to injury

Verizon has better coverage - better data use which covers and works better with a hot spot for the same price. So with the work being up, I paid off the phone and the tablet and cancelled them off - I offered them a deal - give me the phone with the cheapest service possible and I would keep it as a back up - the best they had to offer was 40 a month before the secret charges and taxes which would be about half of the 110 I would have owed after paying off the phone - So I was told Sprint to go suck an egg - I was gone.

I now after paying off the car - have $800 a month more in my pocket and am quite happy

The galaxy Samsung by the way has a glich in it caused by the Bixby interactive program which interrupts what you're doing to offer the interactive service - and that's even after you have disabled the fucking app. I checked reviews and most people with this phone is very unhappy - so My advice is don't buy it.

For the record - if you speak to languages as I do speak both Spanish and English, then you know there are certain letters in the Spanish alphabet - those are available on both phones with the exception of the upside down question mark used for questions in the Spanish - One would think that for the price of this phone that is doubled the price of my Motorola - it would walk on water - but It's not any better than the lower price phones - I do admit that the picture capability is second to none in relation to a good phone, but for the $500 difference - a quality camera is far better.

So if you happen to be a Sprint employee - tell them and their executives that I said this to all of them
read my lips carefully because I don't want to have to repeat how I feel about them

:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been with them for the better part of several decades - almost from the beginning of Cell phones, but last year, needed a new phone - they talked me into a Galaxy S10 which turns out that the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a piece of shit, but more about that. I bought for the picture capability for when I am on trips. They convinced me of getting a tablet and I ended up with a phone bill that went from 110 to 230 a month which I was not happy about - then this $1000 piece of shit quit working because Sprint made an error and caused it to quit working - after three weeks, they agreed to replace it and I had to wait another week.

In the mean time, had to have another phone and went with Verizon even though It added insult to injury

Verizon has better coverage - better data use which covers and works better with a hot spot for the same price. So with the work being up, I paid off the phone and the tablet and cancelled them off - I offered them a deal - give me the phone with the cheapest service possible and I would keep it as a back up - the best they had to offer was 40 a month before the secret charges and taxes which would be about half of the 110 I would have owed after paying off the phone - So I was told Sprint to go suck an egg - I was gone.

I now after paying off the car - have $800 a month more in my pocket and am quite happy

The galaxy Samsung by the way has a glich in it caused by the Bixby interactive program which interrupts what you're doing to offer the interactive service - and that's even after you have disabled the fucking app. I checked reviews and most people with this phone is very unhappy - so My advice is don't buy it.

For the record - if you speak to languages as I do speak both Spanish and English, then you know there are certain letters in the Spanish alphabet - those are available on both phones with the exception of the upside down question mark used for questions in the Spanish - One would think that for the price of this phone that is doubled the price of my Motorola - it would walk on water - but It's not any better than the lower price phones - I do admit that the picture capability is second to none in relation to a good phone, but for the $500 difference - a quality camera is far better.

So if you happen to be a Sprint employee - tell them and their executives that I said this to all of them
read my lips carefully because I don't want to have to repeat how I feel about them

:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:
¿The phone couldn't do this?

That's probably user error. If not, you can download a different keyboard.... It's an Android.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with the S10. I never activated the Bixby app.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with the S10. I never activated the Bixby app.
Bixby? Like Bill?

865f7c46e919691d7c76db8361eda8ef.jpg

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The wife and I had Verizon for 20 years and have zero complaints. We have two iPhone 8's and an unlimited talk/text/data plan for $80 month. Never a complaint.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
¿The phone couldn't do this?

That's probably user error. If not, you can download a different keyboard.... It's an Android.
No sir, it cant, but my Motorola for $500 less can do this:. ¿ Dijiste que?

I did that on my previous phone, with the downloading a different keyboard, and I hated the results...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I had Verizon for 20 years and have zero complaints. We have two iPhone 8's and an unlimited talk/text/data plan for $80 month. Never a complaint.
Yes, thats what I have with the Hot spot

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, it cant, but my Motorola for $500 less can do this:. ¿ Dijiste que?

I did that on my previous phone, with the downloading a different keyboard, and I hated the results...
I'm assuming you can get the same/similar keyboard as I do, since I also have an Android.

You just have to go to the "?123" tab, hold the question mark, then the ¿ appears.
Screenshot_20200527-111552.png

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AdobeStock_299854657.0.jpeg

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP gets mad at phone he can't figure out... blames carrier. :L

OP says phone that is actually quite awesome, "sucks," when he doesn't know how to use the phone. Blames phone maker. :L

The upside down ? is right there in the STOCK keyboard, dummy.

You can disable Bixby... some love it. Some hate it. It's much better than Siri, in that it's intuitive.... but again, it's not for everyone.

What you really need @True Lakers Fan, is this:

c3d3268ed3c1704f4b71479f188c23f1.jpg

Jitterbug Smart 2. $75. More phone than YOU can handle.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP gets mad at phone he can't figure out... blames carrier. :L

OP says phone that is actually quite awesome, "sucks," when he doesn't know how to use the phone. Blames phone maker. :L

The upside down ? is right there in the STOCK keyboard, dummy.

You can disable Bixby... some love it. Some hate it. It's much better than Siri, in that it's intuitive.... but again, it's not for everyone.

What you really need @True Lakers Fan, is this:

c3d3268ed3c1704f4b71479f188c23f1.jpg

Jitterbug Smart 2. $75. More phone than YOU can handle.
I disabled Bixby over and over and I even had the store tech disable it.... it turns itself back on... Go read the reviews before you say something stupid like this.... Even Sprint acknowledged the phone was fucked after fucking around with me for three weeks.. I do love the camera and I did learn to work around the gliches... But as a person who uses his phone every day Sprints data use was pathetic, always freezing up and customer service was dismal at the best....and since the new phone I was getting spammed every day by the Sprint Store ..Totally unprofessional...In addition No hot spot, with internet always freezing up, and no spammers protection.... Its a phone worth 500 to 600 if they ever fix the Bixby interactive system which They will so they can sucker customers to buy again before the customers can get their moneys worth... i

Verizon customer service rocks... better coverage, better internet, spam callers blocking service, Nice Hot service and the store hasnt been calling me twoor three times a week trying to sell a new phone

IF you are happy with your $1000 phone, Thats great, but I dont have time for the bullshit they put me through

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP probably struggled going from this:

nr-010077-01_1200x1200.jpg

to this:

upload_2020-5-27_10-46-17.jpeg

NINTENDO SUCKS!!! :lm:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Use my my phone in the nature of my business every day and spend no less then 20 hours a week using its many functions and no more about it than any dumbass twins fan

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP probably struggled going from this:

nr-010077-01_1200x1200.jpg

to this:

View attachment 243188

NINTENDO SUCKS!!! :lm:
NOW youre talking like a moron. A stupid piece of shit talking about something you know nothing about.... You have a lot of stock in Shitty Ass Sprint? NO wonder so many people hatea them

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIKE A TWINS FAN COULD EVER BE SMART ENOUGH TO USE A PHONE:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop paying double the price for Samsung and just get a Pixel.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWINS FAN is butt hurt that Sprint lost a customer.... He must be sleeping with the guy that owns the store

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disabled Bixby over and over and I even had the store tech disable it.... it turns itself back on... Go read the reviews before you say something stupid like this.... Even Sprint acknowledged the phone was fucked after fucking around with me for three weeks.. I do love the camera and I did learn to work around the gliches... But as a person who uses his phone every day Sprints data use was pathetic, always freezing up and customer service was dismal at the best....and since the new phone I was getting spammed every day by the Sprint Store ..Totally unprofessional...In addition No hot spot, with internet always freezing up, and no spammers protection.... Its a phone worth 500 to 600 if they ever fix the Bixby interactive system which They will so they can sucker customers to buy again before the customers can get their moneys worth... i

Verizon customer service rocks... better coverage, better internet, spam callers blocking service, Nice Hot service and the store hasnt been calling me twoor three times a week trying to sell a new phone

IF you are happy with your $1000 phone, Thats great, but I dont have time for the bullshit they put me through

Been with Sprint since 1997. They've NEVER called and solicited me anything.

Been using Samsungs since 2006.

Never a problem with either.

I'm guessing a lot of it, is how you interact with people, and your lacking in capabilities and patience to learn.

Also regarding the Hot Spot... not sure why you didn't have it.

Never had a phone freeze using the internet. Have between 30 and 50 tabs open in both Chrome and whatever the stock internet is.... and games and other apps open in the baackground.

I'm just convinced, you're fucking moron.

Tell me the story about how you audited them once for workers comp....

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWINS FAN is butt hurt that Sprint lost a customer.... He must be sleeping with the guy that owns the store

lol..... sorry you got sand kicked in your vagina, Karen...

Last edited: