• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this team needs more tall white euros

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN - 2011 NBA Lottery Mock Draft

i run this thing, and most of the times we're taking penis cunter, jonas valsuciansheishajiiejai or derrick williams (a tweener between the 3 and 4). can we pleeeeease not draft any more big men for a while?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i refuse to click on an espn link but i agree.Thee(thee) only white i want to see drafted by this team going forward is blake griffin

and possibly j kidds son

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Euros are soft, marshmellowey soft. I'm not sure why NBA teams continue to draft those fucking pussies.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Euros are soft, marshmellowey soft. I'm not sure why NBA teams continue to draft those fucking pussies.

its because the nba gvies the odd euro calls(vaginobli, naziwitski) to sell jerseys to whites so everyone thinks theyre going to draft a white with sterns hands down their pants

fuck i hate the nba

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna keep my eyes on Harrison Barnes for March Madness. Apparently, he's starting to really light it up and he fits a position we desperately need talent for right now

it looks like the raptors have no interest in him. i'm prepared though to forge a birth certificate to say hes from greece so that bc will draft him

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Larry Birds kids ever even try to play basketball??

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, call me crazy but I actually have a ton of faith in BC this time around. The last two drafts should have given us a lot of confidence with Colangelo's drafting skills. Both Brozan and Cheeseburger are not only solid picks, they have the potential to be star material. I think BC won't fuck it up again. He's on a roll and has figured out that the Euro cock got us nowhere.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Okay, call me crazy but I actually have a ton of faith in BC this time around. The last two drafts should have given us a lot of confidence with Colangelo's drafting skills. Both Brozan and Cheeseburger are not only solid picks, they have the potential to be star material. I think BC won't fuck it up again. He's on a roll and has figured out that the Euro cock got us nowhere.

agree, i actually like colangelos drafting despite thee IPM. Derozan is the next kobe and ed davis is the best prospect on the planet.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Watching the tourny this year, Harrison Barnes is by a long shot the most pro-ready player in here. He has flawless shooting mechanics, isn't a pansy, is black, can jump, and rebounds the ball well.

I really want Harrison Barnes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Watching the tourny this year, Harrison Barnes is by a long shot the most pro-ready player in here. He has flawless shooting mechanics, isn't a pansy, is black, can jump, and rebounds the ball well.

I really want Harrison Barnes.

I'd be crushed if Black Dark Falcon Knight doesn't leave the draft in a Raptors jersey. Having said that, his stock is rising. I've been checking it constantly (which might be obvious) and he was pegged from the 4-6th pick to now 2-4th pick. Our tank season has been good, but we still might not get him :( FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk. everyone says anthony davis is the clear number one, and is a pretty sweet player. i dont know if harrison barnes is the better pick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
idk. everyone says anthony davis is the clear number one, and is a pretty sweet player. i dont know if harrison barnes is the better pick

Fro, you're not wrong but there are two things to consider. First, Anthony Davis (aka Doubybrows) has been coveted as the number 1 pick for the past 6 months now. It's going to be tough for the Raps to get the number 1 pick...not impossible, but tough. If we play the probability game, either Charlotte or Washington is likely going to get him. We'll cross that bridge if we actually win the lottery.

Second, if we actually DID get Doubybrows, we're at a serious log jam with bigs. With Y2Jaundice coming next season, we'll have five solid bigs with very limited minutes (Bargs, Y2Jaundice, Amir, Burger, Doubybrows). If we did get the first pick and picked Doubybrows, we'd likely have to shop our bigs while still not addressing the positions we're most thinnest at. The beauty of Barnes is that he fits one of the key holes in the starting lineup of our team (SF). And according to the scouts, he has a very high basketball IQ, is very NBA ready and can create his own shot on the floor, while also being very skilled at getting points offensively. All things considered, Barnes appears to be the most NBA-ready player that suits the need of this team, that's why we have to get him.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fro, you're not wrong but there are two things to consider. First, Anthony Davis (aka Doubybrows) has been coveted as the number 1 pick for the past 6 months now. It's going to be tough for the Raps to get the number 1 pick...not impossible, but tough. If we play the probability game, either Charlotte or Washington is likely going to get him. We'll cross that bridge if we actually win the lottery.

Second, if we actually DID get Doubybrows, we're at a serious log jam with bigs. With Y2Jaundice coming next season, we'll have five solid bigs with very limited minutes (Bargs, Y2Jaundice, Amir, Burger, Doubybrows). If we did get the first pick and picked Doubybrows, we'd likely have to shop our bigs while still not addressing the positions we're most thinnest at. The beauty of Barnes is that he fits one of the key holes in the starting lineup of our team (SF). And according to the scouts, he has a very high basketball IQ, is very NBA ready and can create his own shot on the floor, while also being very skilled at getting points offensively. All things considered, Barnes appears to be the most NBA-ready player that suits the need of this team, that's why we have to get him.

I don't give rep often, but when I do, it's for a post this good.

(FYI, I tried, but it won't let me give you more rep)

Anyways, this post is so dead-on-point that it's almost poetic. Harrison Barnes makes this team better as it is, no need for changes, and he's going to be the best NBA player out of this draft class.

There. I said it.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about who's the better pick between Unibrow and Han Solo, but like I said everything I'm reading and listening too suggests Unibrow is the CLEAR head and shoulders number one pick. People have said he's a cross between KG and Marcus Camby (!!!) I couldn't think of a better defensive type of comparison for a upcoming guy.

Drafting for need is such a lousy mistake you can make in the draft. None of us know where this team will be at in 2-3 years when the development of our young guys and draft picks will actually matter.

Also, Amir and Ed Davis aren't exactly game changers. I like them, but their ceilings are as quality guys off the bench, not as starters on a contending team. Point being, they're expendable. I'd rather have Unibrow + Whatever we can get for amir/davis than Barnes + Amir/davis. People are saying that Unibrow is just head and shoulders above everyone else in the draft (a deep draft nonetheless)

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw Chad Ford currently has Han Solo as THE THIRD BEST WING in the upcoming draft. Behind MKG on Kentucky and Beal in Florida.

Usually Chad's pretty bang on with this stuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't give rep often, but when I do, it's for a post this good.

(FYI, I tried, but it won't let me give you more rep)

Anyways, this post is so dead-on-point that it's almost poetic. Harrison Barnes makes this team better as it is, no need for changes, and he's going to be the best NBA player out of this draft class.

There. I said it.

you're sexy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about who's the better pick between Unibrow and Han Solo, but like I said everything I'm reading and listening too suggests Unibrow is the CLEAR head and shoulders number one pick. People have said he's a cross between KG and Marcus Camby (!!!) I couldn't think of a better defensive type of comparison for a upcoming guy.

Drafting for need is such a lousy mistake you can make in the draft. None of us know where this team will be at in 2-3 years when the development of our young guys and draft picks will actually matter.

Also, Amir and Ed Davis aren't exactly game changers. I like them, but their ceilings are as quality guys off the bench, not as starters on a contending team. Point being, they're expendable. I'd rather have Unibrow + Whatever we can get for amir/davis than Barnes + Amir/davis. People are saying that Unibrow is just head and shoulders above everyone else in the draft (a deep draft nonetheless)

Drafting for need is a lousy mistake if you can get a better player at your draft position. So, of course, all of this will depend on where the Raps draft and which players are left for grabs when we pick. If we get the top pick, I think that Colangelo would be nuts NOT to draft Doubybrows.

Having said that, when I talk about the log jam we would have in bigs, the guys in question aren't Amir and Burger (although one of them will have to go). It's the trio of Doubybrows, Poon Machine and Y2Jaundice that creates the problem. We'd really be stupid to keep them all. That means we would have to trade one of the three. However, Y2Jaundice's value is unproven, so I'm not sure what the market would be like for him. We could trade Poon, but his value would likely get low-balled by teams in the States. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that our team would have a really bad balance, with 3 potentially dominant bigs while our SF and PG positions are still piss poor.

Drafting Barnes means we don't have to radically reconsider our lineup. He would get the minutes and opportunity to thrive, and we can keep our current personnel. Both him and Y2Jaundice would be filling big needs for us and we can continue to build on the nucleus we have.