• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Offseason Has Sucked

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its not Oregon, Oklahoma, or Ohio State, it better be somebody decent we haven't played in a while. But we have revenge games to take care of now. And of course the seemingly evasive Alabama-Oregon matchup.

Penn State, TCU, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Nebraska, Louisville, North Carolina are all teams I wouldn't mind Alabama playing sometime soon. Heck throw in a Boise State or Northern Illinois in there too.

I'm holding out hope for Oregon in 2018. I know Oregon has that year open and we do as well. And the AD's just recently got together from both schools as they scheduled some home and home basketball games. Surely the idea of football came up between them. And obviously, Oregon likes neutral site games.

I don't know what Oregon has for 2020, but that year would work as well. Hopefully with the Auburn game they will need another neutral site game in either 2018 or 2020 and it happens.

I'd generally rather play a few more Pac12 teams for awhile. Stanford would be an awesome game for me. We play the other conferences way more often and it's easier because they are closer. So I'm loving seeing some west coast teams in the mix.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT was already announced Alabama would play in either 2019 or 2020, so with the Auburn announcement that pretty much guarantees it will be 2020, unless they've agreed to other arrangements in the past week.
Of course that is obvious now. Hindsight is always 2020.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course that is obvious now. Hindsight is always 2020.
1249.gif

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...anybody see/hear the cowherd interview with Harbaugh?

That was interesting

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad that Nike didn't get crazy with it and kept it relatively simple. Not a huge fan of the smoky gray alts, but it will probably just be for one game.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...-for-year-with-knee-injury-140929114.htmlhtml
Pitt has lost a potential starter on the offensive line.

The team said tackle Jaryd Jones-Smith will miss the 2015 season after suffering a knee injury.

"We are incredibly disappointed for Jaryd," Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi said in a statement. "Our entire team will rally behind him as he works to overcome this challenge. Jaryd is a great young man and a tough competitor. Even though he is sidelined this year, he is going to remain an important member of our team this fall."

He's scheduled to have surgery on Thursday.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrested Utah CB allegedly robbed man at knifepoint | CollegeFootballTalk
And now we know (a little more) of the rest of the story.

Wednesday, reports surfaced that Utah defensive back Dominique Hatfield had been arrested for investigation of aggravated robbery. At the time, there were no details of what led to the arrest. Now, there are, and, suffice to say, it doesn’t paint Hatfield in a very positive light. At all.

It’s alleged that Hatfield, under the alias “David Wilkins,” placed an ad online looking to sell an Xbox. A man responded to the ad and met Hatfield/Wilkins at a Salt Lake City car wash when “the suspect produced a knife and demanded the victim’s money. The victim complied and gave the suspect cash. The suspect then fled on foot,” police stated according to theDeseret News.

Hatfield/Wilkins made off with $180.

But wait, there’s more (stupidity):

A short time later, the victim arranged for his wife to call Hatfield back and inquiry about buying a phone he was also selling, the report stated. They arranged to meet at the same place her husband was robbed, only this time Unified police officers were also there waiting. They watched as Hatfield walked from the apartment complex to the car wash, the jail report stated.

“UPD was present and when the suspect arrived he was taken into custody without incident. The victim positively identified Dominique Hatfield as the suspect who had robbed him earlier,” Hoyal said.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Tenn Smokey Grays are that bad.

Oh and the off season still sucks.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So uh anyone wondering what is going on with Braxton Miller? He said he is announcing his intentions soon so there is that. Seems a little late to transfer so no telling what he will say v

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USF adds North Carolina St. transfer Marquez Valdes-Scantling, too | CollegeFootballTalk

Late last month, UCLA quarterback Asiantii Woulard confirmed that he would be transferring to USFto continue his collegiate playing career. As it turns out, he’s not the only new Power Five addition to the Bulls.

In confirming Woulard’s addition, USF also announced that they have added transfer Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Willie Taggart‘s football program. The wide receiver comes to USF by way of North Carolina State.

In two seasons at NCSU, Valdes-Scantling caught 44 passes for 538 yards, with 22 catches each year. As a true sophomore, he started the first eight games of the 2014 season. He also started three games as a true freshman in 2013.

Both Valdes-Scantling and Woulard will have to sit out the 2015 season to satisfy NCAA transfer rules. Each will have two seasons of eligibility remaining beginning in 2016.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew that there were so many shades of urange. I wonder which one is the Bammers favorite? :ranger:

j0DKAnE.png

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Baylor and Cal will (thankfully) not be playing in Australia in 2016 | CollegeFootballTalk
The dream of opening the college football season in Australia will just have to wait. Any plans to send Baylor and Cal abroad to play a 2016 season opener down under have been nixed. Brett McMurphy ofESPN.com reported such news Friday afternoon (via Twitter).

Last month it was reported Baylor was openly discussing the possibility to open the 2016 season in Australia against a Pac-12 opponent. That opponent turned out to be Cal, although both schools would have had to opt out of season openers at home against FCS opponents. Doing so comes at a price, not to mention the lost revenue in hosting a football game for either. Throw in the expensive travel costs to ship a football program across the Pacific Ocean, and it is not difficult to see why these talks may have dissolved. Whether or not Baylor will continue to seek an opponent for a season-opening game abroad remains to be seen.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: RB Delton Williams could return to Spartans this month | CollegeFootballTalk
After being left off the spring roster, running backDelton Williams may be preparing to return to the Spartans football program in time for the 2015 season.

Per a story from MLive.com this morning, it isexpected Williams will return to the Spartans as early as this month, although the school and head coach Mark Dantonio have not commented on the running back’s status since his initial suspension. Williams was not enrolled in classes as of the middle of June after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor firearms charge as a result of a road rage incident in March. If Williams does rejoin the program within the month, he will be back in Eats Lansing in enough time to participate in fall camp, which could help him be ready for the start of the season.