• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This may be a good thing this early in the season

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we've given the run game a true opportunity... it was barely looked at in this game and the run came out of the damn option. Try running with a pro style formation, two TEs, I formations, etc... give it a chance...

last week GB moved Raji to the DE and that's a NT on the edge, that's hard to push over...

I agree brotha. The run game has been too cute. We are better I'm the power. Where was Kendall?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This team has some serious work it needs to do.
Kaepernick needs to work on his reads
they need to cut down on their penalties
they need to figure out what is going on with gore
they need to get their receivers

agree with the gist, none of us want to lose but we move on. so while we move on, might as well treat this as a "jolt back to reality"? this should get the team back to working, back to 'humble' beginnings, back to blue collar. no more "we're good and we know it".

every player, every Coach, EVERYTHING needs improvement.

it is about how we respond to the NEXT game, not from the LAST game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about we just run the ball? i mean, cut out that read sh*t, just straight up pound the fucking ball... where's the pulls, the traps, off tackle runs??? god we were such a good running team two years ago at the RB spot...

just a general comment....again.....funny how 5-10 years ago we ran too much, so it was how about passing the ball? now its we pass too much, how about running the ball? my opinion is the same now as it was back then, it is more on the execution than run or pass.

if it works, then good run or good pass. if it didn't, then bad pass or bad run.

fine with the runs vs passes, but they didn't improve the time getting plays in.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, a whuppin like that is never good; early or late.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only ONE lost!?!!? Cmon time to forget the Seahawks game. Focus on the Colts and wait and see how the game ends.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its only ONE lost!?!!? Cmon time to forget the Seahawks game. Focus on the Colts and wait and see how the game ends.

yes, this one lost isn't de-railing the season. there are 14 games left and no one is feeling sorry for the 49ers. this team has to pick itself up and re-focus.

only we fans can keep at it. :-)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, this one lost isn't de-railing the season. there are 14 games left and no one is feeling sorry for the 49ers. this team has to pick itself up and re-focus.

only we fans can keep at it. :-)

They will.