• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This just in: Cam Newton is still a *****

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who are the really hilarious people in this thread? The white people who are so eager to champion the black cause that they desperately seek and find racism where none actually exists. And the really funny part of all of this? The African-Americans don't even want them championing their cause. They don't want anything from them.

The real funny part is that those white folks get lumped into the same category as all other white people by the Blackliesmatter folks.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who are the really hilarious people in this thread? The white people who are so eager to champion the black cause that they desperately seek and find racism where none actually exists. And the really funny part of all of this? The African-Americans don't even want them championing their cause. They don't want anything from them.
Tell that to the guise always coming up to me at convenience stores asking for money because they're out of gas and need to get back home to Whereverthefuckistan.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A true winner first has to learn how to be a good loser. You can't win without losing so everybody has to take the hits & lumps. If Cam Newton can't learn to do that then he is in the wrong business. Even the great legends of pro sports such as Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Joe Namath, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali. Those guys didn't always win. They lost too. It's all part of the game so when losing, face it, deal with it & pick up the pieces and then move on to the next chapter. I believe that what I have said here not only applies to athletes but all people in general.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The race shit is all a product of Cam Newton. HE started it.

Cam Newton said that he "scares people because he's black, and no one's seen anything like him before."

Yeah, ok. Here's the thing with wearing race-goggles: the first thing he sees when he looks in the mirror is black... followed by man... then finally he sees 'quarterback'.

But if he's attributing his success to race, then does it logically follow that this defeat is tied to his race as well?

As a friendly suggestion, instead of being a BLACK quarterback, how about just being a QUARTERBACK, and leaving race out of it?

He's racist as hell.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to the guise always coming up to me at convenience stores asking for money because they're out of gas and need to get back home to Whereverthefuckistan.

Here's a story for you. My family and I were on our way to the hunting club a few years ago and there was a guy on the side of the road with his truck hood lifted. He flagged us down, so we stopped to see what he needed. He says, "hey man y'all got any money my truck broke down and I need some money for gas."

My daddy says "how are you going to get gas if your truck is broke down?"

Needless to say the guy just walked off and we went on our way.

Moral of the story: some people don't try hard enough for handouts, and rarely think it all the way through.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A true winner first has to learn how to be a good loser. You can't win without losing so everybody has to take the hits & lumps. If Cam Newton can't learn to do that then he is in the wrong business. Even the great legends of pro sports such as Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Joe Namath, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali. Those guys didn't always win. They lost too. It's all part of the game so when losing, face it, deal with it & pick up the pieces and then move on to the next chapter. I believe that what I have said here not only applies to athletes but all people in general.

Deion was calling him the best qb in the league, and talking about how he was unstoppable and all his antics was just who he is, having fun with it like in school and all that baloney.....Well anybody can love the game and have fun when they're winning, but he was right about one thing, he still acts like a kid in school when he loses too...
Deion also was making fun of the Broncos and what MeCam was gonna do to them, then turned around and said he picked Denver after the game was over....He's another closet racist and a liar to boot...
You're right, Cam brought it all on himself, he fell for the hype, as his uncle Fred would say "You Big Dummy"..:heh:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever other problems Cam may have, the dude needs to fire his taylor asap.