• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is why we never settle.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12-4 NFC East Champs, third seed in the playoffs. I remember back a few weeks ago a few of you were hoping that Philly would beat Seattle. Some of you figured it was our best way to get it. Oh Ye of little faith. I disagreed with that notion, and was holding out hope for a Division title. Well here we are division champs because we were just the better team. There is a reason they play the games on Sunday, and nothing is always the way it seems. Now lets go whip some Lion ass.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12-4 NFC East Champs, third seed in the playoffs. I remember back a few weeks ago a few of you were hoping that Philly would beat Seattle. Some of you figured it was our best way to get it. Oh Ye of little faith. I disagreed with that notion, and was holding out hope for a Division title. Well here we are division champs because we were just the better team. There is a reason they play the games on Sunday, and nothing is always the way it seems. Now lets go whip some Lion ass.

Amen...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought the 1st game against the skins would have cost us the #1 seed? The op was correct in this case. All of the games matter and any loss by another team in the division is a good thing. Oh