• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is our 2010 Posey gentlemen

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Random fact:

Marlins are 4-13 since they killed Posey. Coincidence?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do people think will happen with Tejada with Sandoval returning? Does he learn to play second? Backup with Burriss full-time over there?

And concerning catcher, the Giants will NEED to get someone else, Whiteside and Stewart ain't gonna cut it, neither will Pudge Rodriguez.

Don't kill me on this one, but what about dangleing Sanchez for a Jesus Montero of the Yankees? Yes, he plays suspect defense at catcher but his bat is Mike Piazza potential. In fact Mike Piazza is a good comp overall.

Zeets is coming back soon and Volgy has been very good thus far. I'm ready for the criticisms.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do people think will happen with Tejada with Sandoval returning? Does he learn to play second? Backup with Burriss full-time over there?

And concerning catcher, the Giants will NEED to get someone else, Whiteside and Stewart ain't gonna cut it, neither will Pudge Rodriguez.

Don't kill me on this one, but what about dangleing Sanchez for a Jesus Montero of the Yankees? Yes, he plays suspect defense at catcher but his bat is Mike Piazza potential. In fact Mike Piazza is a good comp overall.

Zeets is coming back soon and Volgy has been very good thus far. I'm ready for the criticisms.

Well Sanchez isn't a half-season rental so the Yankees might be desperate enough for pitching to make that move, but then where does Posey play next year?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sanchez isn't a half-season rental so the Yankees might be desperate enough for pitching to make that move, but then where does Posey play next year?

Well, Montero could move to first, Belt stays in the OF, bye bye Huff? IDK.

A more legit trade option could be Mark Ellis if Sanchez is out the year. Sanchez is a bit better, but pretty much the same player.