• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is just creepy

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this exact date 7 years ago Miguel Montero made his major league debut with the Diamondbacks and they were no-hit by Anibal Sanchez.

Earlier today Montero told Chris Owings (making his debut tonight) that Anibal Sanchez no-hit the Dbacks on night of Montero’s debut. Figured Owings’ first start would go a little better.

As of now, Yusmero Petit (yeah, we fucking suck) is perfect through 7 innings vs. the Diamondbacks. If he actually pulls this off that would be really weird.

Interesting little tidbit that I'm sure most of you don't care about but it's a little crazy when you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's the official thread to basically laugh at the Diamondbacks. Because I know I am... :laugh3: this is sad

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this exact date 7 years ago Miguel Montero made his major league debut with the Diamondbacks and they were no-hit by Anibal Sanchez.

Earlier today Montero told Chris Owings (making his debut tonight) that Anibal Sanchez no-hit the Dbacks on night of Montero’s debut. Figured Owings’ first start would go a little better.

As of now, Yusmero Petit (yeah, we fucking suck) is perfect through 7 innings vs. the Diamondbacks. If he actually pulls this off that would be really weird.

Interesting little tidbit that I'm sure most of you don't care about but it's a little crazy when you think about it.

thanks and strangly the only thing that comes to mind is 7 years ago Montero was a fantasy stud hopefull..now...he is almost 15th...thats 2 spots at least a year since them....now THAT is WIERD...I was one of the ones on board 7 years ago..

I had to be crazy to be thinking that back then.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... barely didn't get perfect gamed. Chavez breaks it up with 2 outs in the ninth.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - Dodgers went nuts last night - Appearantly The Diamondbacks don't have any decent pitchers