• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is getting Pathetic

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vet or draft QB later.

A vet....who would that be....?

Id rather see a vet ol before qb ands grab qb as no.1......Especially if Jones is there.....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they go QB in the first round. Pace and Nagy are basically on a one year prove it or you get fired contract. So the first round pick will likely go OL which will be an immediate help whereas a QB would need time to develop. This is why both Nagy and Pace should have been fired. Their decision making for 2022 season would naturally lean to their survival.

Sad as it is to say, all signs point to we're gonna be exactly here a year from now. Fired coach/gm and in rebuild mode. I want to be mad about what you're talking on here, but really this offseason was an absolute debacle for coaches/management hires as you can see if you watch what's happening outside of us. So the only hope I am clinging to now is that the guys we bring in after this upcoming season are better than the ones we could have gotten right now.

The story begins and ends with Trubisky busting out. Once that happened, this whole house of cards was toppling...Just a matter of time. There was a small hope we could piece it all together with some Big Dick Nick magic...but yeah, he was Limp Dick Nick so that hail mary went nowhere.

We're not deep enough talent-wise to make this happen anytime soon unless some magical QB appeared out of thin air for us for the price of little to nothing. Sad story.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nelly gave me an idea......

@BearsWillWin and @BsGenius

Why dont you two take your insults and keep it here.....Im sure I speak for all the Bear posters and rest of the Hooplans that come here.....

I enjoy reading this forum,you are both good posters,along with all the other guys here.....All you guys put your posts in better perspective than I ever can and make this Bears forum enjoyable to read,but I hate coming here and sifting thru your chilldish,nonsensical bullshit.......

Im above putting people on ignore,cause I believe if you dont wanna listen to it,dont read it.....But sifting thru threads to get what I wanna read is mind numbing.....

I dont give a shit what you two say to each other,but give the rest of us a break.....

How about some cheese with that whine?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad as it is to say, all signs point to we're gonna be exactly here a year from now. Fired coach/gm and in rebuild mode. I want to be mad about what you're talking on here, but really this offseason was an absolute debacle for coaches/management hires as you can see if you watch what's happening outside of us. So the only hope I am clinging to now is that the guys we bring in after this upcoming season are better than the ones we could have gotten right now.

The story begins and ends with Trubisky busting out. Once that happened, this whole house of cards was toppling...Just a matter of time. There was a small hope we could piece it all together with some Big Dick Nick magic...but yeah, he was Limp Dick Nick so that hail mary went nowhere.

We're not deep enough talent-wise to make this happen anytime soon unless some magical QB appeared out of thin air for us for the price of little to nothing. Sad story.
The larger problem isn't Pace or Nagy it is Phillip's. Can you name me one better than mediocre GM he has hired?

I'll wait.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bears go QB, I'm seeing a lot of Mac Jones at 20.
Jones definitely improved his draft status with that finals performance against OS. But as I stated previously, if the Bears are hellbent on taking a QB with their 1st pick, I'd prefer to see them use it on Kyle Trask. I'm still in preference for the OL or OLB/Edge, but if QB has to be the pick, then gimme Trask.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones definitely improved his draft status with that finals performance against OS. But as I stated previously, if the Bears are hellbent on taking a QB with their 1st pick, I'd prefer to see them use it on Kyle Trask. I'm still in preference for the OL or OLB/Edge, but if QB has to be the pick, then gimme Trask.
Task would work... I've seen drafts with Trask going top 10.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Task would work... I've seen drafts with Trask going top 10.
I knew he was climbing the draft boards, but not that high. Dayum!! It's like I've said before, every year teams for whatever number of reasons, seem to panic as we draw closer and closer to the draft, and the primary beneficiaries of these yearly panics are QBs. Well, I look at it this way, the more QBs taken before it's our turn to select, the better the talent at other positions that will be available. Works for me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the rate gonna be for Stafford?

I would've killed for that kid the last decade.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he was climbing the draft boards, but not that high. Dayum!! It's like I've said before, every year teams for whatever number of reasons, seem to panic as we draw closer and closer to the draft, and the primary beneficiaries of these yearly panics are QBs. Well, I look at it this way, the more QBs taken before it's our turn to select, the better the talent at other positions that will be available. Works for me.
When you don't have a QB... You get desperate. No clue what the Bears have in mind, and worse, they released Brey, will not sign Mitch, leaving them with only 1 qb in house. Foles.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the rate gonna be for Stafford?

I would've killed for that kid the last decade.
I don't think it's going to be as much as some might think. Personally, I'd be surprised if the Lions got more than say a 2nd rounder and maybe a 3rd/4th or another player from the trading team. I see no road tho to the Lions trading him a Norris rival unless said rival severely overpays. Don't get me wrong, Stafford is still a lot better than anything we have, but his best days are behind him, plus it's getter tougher and tougher to count on him for a full season. The man has become an injury waiting to happen.