• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is getting Pathetic

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nelly gave me an idea......

@BearsWillWin and @BsGenius

Why dont you two take your insults and keep it here.....Im sure I speak for all the Bear posters and rest of the Hooplans that come here.....

I enjoy reading this forum,you are both good posters,along with all the other guys here.....All you guys put your posts in better perspective than I ever can and make this Bears forum enjoyable to read,but I hate coming here and sifting thru your chilldish,nonsensical bullshit.......

Im above putting people on ignore,cause I believe if you dont wanna listen to it,dont read it.....But sifting thru threads to get what I wanna read is mind numbing.....

I dont give a shit what you two say to each other,but give the rest of us a break.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize there’s an option to ignore any user, yes? Good.

Use it. Or Don’t. I don’t really care either way.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize there’s an option to ignore any user, yes? Good.

Use it. Or Don’t. I don’t really care either way.
I stopped coming here regularly because all it is is you and @BsGenius bitching at each other. It’s like you are married or something. BS won’t stop because he’s a pathetic loser. The balls in your court. Are you a pathetic loser too?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to take this time to apologize to this board. I understand your perspectives perfectly. I should be the bigger man and ignore all the stupidities of grey pubes. But when someone is this dumb, feel it's a civil duty to fix him. Otherwise idiots like this running around in our society thinking they are actually smart would be a danger to us all and especially our children. I realize now this was perhaps a mistake in judgment on my part and I will make the necessary steps in correcting whatever damages were left in my wake.

Thank you board for shining a light to an otherwise very dark corner.

Love BsGenius

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to take this time to apologize to this board. I understand your perspectives perfectly. I should be the bigger man and ignore all the stupidities of grey pubes. But when someone is this dumb, feel it's a civil duty to fix him. Otherwise idiots like this running around in our society thinking they are actually smart would be a danger to us all and especially our children. I realize now this was perhaps a mistake in judgment on my part and I will make the necessary steps in correcting whatever damages were left in my wake.

Love BsGenius

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped coming here regularly because all it is is you and @BsGenius bitching at each other. It’s like you are married or something. BS won’t stop because he’s a pathetic loser. The balls in your court. Are you a pathetic loser too?

Oh piss off. I’ve seen the crap you post in the political section of this board...you have exactly zero space to call someone a loser.

If there were actual intelligent conversations to be had here....I’d certainly participate. But just last week there were claims for a couple posters that Allen Robinson was purposely not used in the Packer game in week 17 so the Bears could see their offense without him and justify not keeping him. That’s the level of conversation this board offers. That and Rich’s 17 paragraph drunken rants.

Don’t any of you fuckers pretend this board is better than that. It isn’t. You’re all turds. At least BS is an entertaining turd.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love BsGenius

No chance.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh piss off. I’ve seen the crap you post in the political section of this board...you have exactly zero space to call someone a loser.

If there were actual intelligent conversations to be had here....I’d certainly participate. But just last week there were claims for a couple posters that Allen Robinson was purposely not used in the Packer game in week 17 so the Bears could see their offense without him and justify not keeping him. That’s the level of conversation this board offers. That and Rich’s 17 paragraph drunken rants.

Don’t any of you fuckers pretend this board is better than that. It isn’t. You’re all turds. At least BS is an entertaining turd.
This board is supposed to be with friendlies. Everyone is a bears fan. The politics board is ugly. It’d be like if there were a bears-packers forum and only homers posted. You’re comparing apples and oranges.

You can keep bitching about your lover though. It’s what lovers do.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is supposed to be with friendlies. Everyone is a bears fan. The politics board is ugly. It’d be like if there were a bears-packers forum and only homers posted. You’re comparing apples and oranges.

Whoa whoa whoa. I don't mean to interrupt but I'm supposedly a Packer fan.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So that's a yes to impeaching Genius, but a no to convict then?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're a different person on the politics board than you are here....then you're simply a fake person. I'm exactly the same wherever I post. Just because you're a Bears fan doesn't make you my friend. We root for the same team. That's it. If you say something stupid....I'll call you stupid.

And oh...gay jokes. So edgy. And mature.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a different person on the politics board than you are here....then you're simply a fake person. I'm exactly the same wherever I post. Just because you're a Bears fan doesn't make you my friend. We root for the same team. That's it. If you say something stupid....I'll call you stupid.

And oh...gay jokes. So edgy. And mature.
Yeah, you’re a little passive aggressive bitch. Enjoy chasing away any bears posters that want to actually talk football. I’m out.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ouch! You cut me deep.... I was only suggesting it was LOOKING like the Bears organization was doing that...