• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is getting Pathetic

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you figure out what "being painted into a corner" means. It'll help you out in life.
LOL, hey if anyone knows what it means to be painted into a corner, it's you, Johnny Picasso.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one of us who paints his corners yellow and green.

That's all I'm sayin'.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I might chase away someone that thinks Trubisky was the one that got away.
You're a childish, sensitive bitch masquerading as a guy who "doesn't give a fuck". Yeah, clearly, you're sooooo cool and "owning the troll" there guy.

BS lives rent free in your head. It's honestly sad as hell reading your posts. He's not an authentic poster. He WANTS you to have the reaction you have. He loves every minute of your butthurt bull shit. What's hilarious is that his schtick is OBVIOUS and you still walk right into it.

Just shut the fuck up and talk football you whiney fucking 8 year old. Good lord already. Let me guess? You're going to come back a childish insult about this 300ish character post being too long. LMAO. Classic... I'll just head out of this thread, because ya know? I'm an adult with better shit to do than to get involved your mental midget horse shit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a childish, sensitive bitch masquerading as a guy who "doesn't give a fuck". Yeah, clearly, you're sooooo cool and "owning the troll" there guy.

BS lives rent free in your head. It's honestly sad as hell reading your posts. He's not an authentic poster. He WANTS you to have the reaction you have. He loves every minute of your butthurt bull shit. What's hilarious is that his schtick is OBVIOUS and you still walk right into it.

Just shut the fuck up and talk football you whiney fucking 8 year old. Good lord already. Let me guess? You're going to come back a childish insult about this 300ish character post being too long. LMAO. Classic... I'll just head out of this thread, because ya know? I'm an adult with better shit to do than to get involved your mental midget horse shit.

lol. You nailed it

Except the part of him being 8 years old. More like 98 years old.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a long winded alcoholic that thinks his takes are somehow superior to others. Even though they never are.

Also...clearly jealous of me.

He lives wherever I want him to live. I give him the reaction I want to give him. No one ever has to respond to anyone. I choose to respond. I choose the way I respond.
Just shut the fuck up

No.
and talk football you whiney fucking 8 year old.

Blow me.
Let me guess? You're going to come back a childish insult about this 300ish character post being too long.

At least 50 characters too long. At least.
LMAO. Classic... I'll just head out of this thread, because ya know? I'm an adult with better shit to do than to get involved your mental midget horse shit.

Yes...you really set the example around here for maturity and how to conduct yourself properly on a message board. I look forward to your next drunken rant.

Keep thinking you're above everyone rich.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time to hang up the 2020 negative vibes Bears jersey and put on the 2021 positive vibes White Sox jersey richi.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to hang up the 2020 negative vibes Bears jersey and put on the 2021 positive vibes White Sox jersey richi.
There are much greater than even odds that the Sox will be the only winning major sports franchise in town this year. How pathetic are Chitown pro sports in general?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are much greater than even odds that the Sox will be the only winning major sports franchise in town this year. How pathetic are Chitown pro sports in general?

I would tend to say, because of management decisions and youth, that things are overly positive for our Bulls right now...

BUT...and this is the big problem with the NBA...It's probably safe to say they have no superstar type player on the roster and without that they're not sniffing a championship. So it's a reserved positivity.

If they get that superstar piece though, and the young parts we have now blossom then ok, we're on to something...but that's a lot of ifs that any team could say...

But yeah, I'm not down on the Bulls right now. They're intriguing enough to keep me interested.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tend to say, because of management decisions and youth, that things are overly positive for our Bulls right now...

BUT...and this is the big problem with the NBA...It's probably safe to say they have no superstar type player on the roster and without that they're not sniffing a championship. So it's a reserved positivity.

If they get that superstar piece though, and the young parts we have now blossom then ok, we're on to something...but that's a lot of ifs that any team could say...but I'm not down on the Bulls right now. They're intriguing enough to keep me interested.
I agree about the Bulls in particular, I also feel they are on the upswing. But I don't see them having a winning season this year. Starting next year? Who knows, quite possible. But in '21, I still see them under .500.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grey pubes is really looking bad on these boards now. He's showing his age. Cranky fucker.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that we know we have draft in the 20 spot, anyone have possible names who will likely still be there at #20?
If the Bears go QB, I'm seeing a lot of Mac Jones at 20.

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bears go QB, I'm seeing a lot of Mac Jones at 20.

Mac Jones projected to go middle in the draft where Patriots sit (because we didn't tank). He's supposedly super accurate and has a high QB IQ but lacks mobility and arm strength.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac Jones projected to go middle in the draft where Patriots sit (because we didn't tank). He's supposedly super accurate and has a high QB IQ but lacks mobility and arm strength.
It is possible. Depends on what the Pat's do in the off season. Dak? Watson? And grab a rook?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible. Depends on what the Pat's do in the off season. Dak? Watson? And grab a rook?

I don't think they go QB in the first round. Pace and Nagy are basically on a one year prove it or you get fired contract. So the first round pick will likely go OL which will be an immediate help whereas a QB would need time to develop. This is why both Nagy and Pace should have been fired. Their decision making for 2022 season would naturally lean to their survival.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they go QB in the first round. Pace and Nagy are basically on a one year prove it or you get fired contract. So the first round pick will likely go OL which will be an immediate help whereas a QB would need time to develop. This is why both Nagy and Pace should have been fired. Their decision making for 2022 season would naturally lean to their survival.
So your thinking Vet QB pick up. Obviously, the Bears can't go into the season with only 1 qb as they let Bray go.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your thinking Vet QB pick up. Obviously, the Bears can't go into the season with only 1 qb as they let Bray go.

Vet or draft QB later.