• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is Devils Hockey

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks....I've been lurking..... I wish the Dev's could get some consistency out of our goalie's... I have nothing but love from Marty, but it seems the game has passed him by.... Although I know it's not all on our keepers. D seems to give up a lot in front of the net. Let's just make it to the playoffs & them we'll see if the guys rise to the occasion. Elias gets better with age. Amazing.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome over bro. And you hit the nail on the head... its improved from the first half of the year but I'm a big believer goaltending is our weakest aspect right now. Just some consistency would be nice

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.... Don't get all the Devils news like I used to.... But there is some kind of info block this far South. LOL

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.... Don't get all the Devils news like I used to.... But there is some kind of info block this far South. LOL

If your looking for devils news motoweasel this board can provide helpful otherwise this has always been the best site to find it.As much as some people don't care for TG he has always been right on top of everything and accurate

Fire & Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Devils lose again! Looks like the only favorite team i can rely on for any consistency is Kansas B-ball