• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This game...

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are built from the inside out! Draft picks and and solid schemes!! We should not lose this game!! Go 49ers!!

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Y

We're a much better team now than that team, but so are the Ravens. This one will come down to the QBs I think.

That and the pass rush. If we don't do a good job, could be a lot of long passes completed. I doubt theirs is going to do too much damage as they will be trying to contain Kap, but you never know. Those 9 sacks from last year are haunting.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short Week??? Whaaa? C'mon guys - Both teams had a short week with which to prepare. - Baltimore had more practice time, but only by a little bit, so if you need to make excuses for the way we played then use the East Coast travel excuse - still a lame excuse in my book but at least it is credible.

Crimson, I'm not following on the Chop Block comment - I agree it was a ticky tack call; even more I agree with your Edwards comment - I believe his effort on that pass played a role in his being released from the team.

As for our O'Line effort I can't recall the last time I witnessed such pathetic protection! No matter what Baltimore did we couldn't stop it; and literally every single person responsible for protection (Smith, Staley, Iupati, Goodwin, Snyder/Rachal, Davis, Gore & Hunter) ALL got their collective asses smoked! And that was without Lewis & Ellerbe.

We'll need to play/protect not just a little bit better but several levels better than that game or it is going to be a really fun day for the Ravens.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to further add. playing with a saftety in the box and 1 deep safety will open up davis, moss and crabtree.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ngata I have a feeling is going to get a steady diet of double teams since I think he presents the biggest problem the Ravens defense can cause our offense.

If he's disrupting the middle and stuffing the running game our offense will be in for a long day.

The rest of their D line I feel our offensive line can handle.

You know Jikkle, he was doubled vs. the Patriots on about 1/4 of the plays he was in for - the rest of the time the guards and center took him man-on and did better than okay...