• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CU released their depth chart for the upcoming week. Unfortunately their starting QB has been benched and we will see Elmer Fudd get his first start as a CU Buff.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else see that the Chiefs already cut their 3rd round pick of THIS year in KeiVarae Russell of Notre Dame? For a team struggling for Corner depth just seems weird to cut your 3rd round pick at the position.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else see that the Chiefs already cut their 3rd round pick of THIS year in KeiVarae Russell of Notre Dame? For a team struggling for Corner depth just seems weird to cut your 3rd round pick at the position.

Yeah I was going to post this yesterday then got busy.

I wasn't expecting him to go in round 3, but when he did I surely wasn't expecting him to be cut. He may not clear waivers but if he does he will go to the PS. Interesting just one game in. Last time a 3rd rounder was cut this early into his career it was Mo Clarett.

Eric Murray and DJ White appear to be more impressive, which when doing my DB evauls, I rated Murray and White much higher then Russell. Maybe I was lucky or maybe I was right for a change.

KC also traded for Kenneth Acker right before the season and traded Marcus Cooper to the Cardinals. The Cardinals also claimed Tharold Simon off waivers from Seattle as their rookie Brandon Williams struggled week 1.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was going to post this yesterday then got busy.

I wasn't expecting him to go in round 3, but when he did I surely wasn't expecting him to be cut. He may not clear waivers but if he does he will go to the PS. Interesting just one game in. Last time a 3rd rounder was cut this early into his career it was Mo Clarett.

Eric Murray and DJ White appear to be more impressive, which when doing my DB evauls, I rated Murray and White much higher then Russell. Maybe I was lucky or maybe I was right for a change.

KC also traded for Kenneth Acker right before the season and traded Marcus Cooper to the Cardinals. The Cardinals also claimed Tharold Simon off waivers from Seattle as their rookie Brandon Williams struggled week 1.

Just seems like about 3-4 teams right now are really searching hard for that Corner depth as the young guys have struggled more than they thought. Week 1 might have seen some of the best QB play for a week 1 this league has ever seen. Corners were getting burned left and right. Even some of the well known ones like Revis who maybe had his worst day as a pro.

This is why the Broncos need our QB to be more than just a guy that throws to keep teams honest. I look at the Chiefs and Raiders especially as teams that can be picked on because of some holes in the secondary.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was really odd the Cardinals went into the season with a CB 3rd rd pick who was a RB up until his SR year of college. Very risky.

Colts secondary to add to the struggle secondaries.

Karl Joseph hasn't been impressive enough to crack the Raiders starting lineup yet, granted it he had a late start with the injury.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was really odd the Cardinals went into the season with a CB 3rd rd pick who was a RB up until his SR year of college. Very risky.

Colts secondary to add to the struggle secondaries.

Karl Joseph hasn't been impressive enough to crack the Raiders starting lineup yet, granted it he had a late start with the injury.

Yeah if Siemian is going to have a big week this is definitely one for him to take advantage of. Saw a passing chart from the Lions/Colts game and Stafford completed like 90% of his passes short of 10 yards. The Colts were playing quite a bit off just not wanting to get beat deep. So if that continues this game sets up well to Siemian's skill set.

And yeah the Raiders "upgraded" secondary definitely did not look it week 1. Sean Smith was beaten maybe worse than any other Corner in the league week 1. It didn't matter who lined up against him he got beat. I said this off season that the Raiders either have to change their defensive style or Smith would struggle this year. He is not a very good Off-man/zone type Corner in this league. He is a press-man/zone type Corner. He needs to get his hands on the WR to slow them down because he doesn't have the quick hip flip and get up to top speed ability. Hopefully Del Rio will continue his ways and be too stubborn to adjust to his talent.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CU released their depth chart for the upcoming week. Unfortunately their starting QB has been benched and we will see Elmer Fudd get his first start as a CU Buff.

Fudd would be better than some recent starters.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fudd would be better than some recent starters.

From what I understand Harbaugh did not find it very funny and complained to the media about the Buffs trying to be funny.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is pretty funny - staring Von Miller

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forgot to install a sense of humor into that man me thinks.....

Well I'm sure he wasn't laughing through the 1st quarter of that game. Colorado had some unlucky breaks with the punting unit and injuries to a couple of key players otherwise Michigan and Harbaugh might be crying tonight. Good to see Colorado for most of the game put up a great fight on the road against a great team.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have forfeited a 5th round pick for OTA/Training Camp violations. They are definitely cracking down on these things. Seems pretty harsh but it sounds like this wasn't their first warning.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have forfeited a 5th round pick for OTA/Training Camp violations. They are definitely cracking down on these things. Seems pretty harsh but it sounds like this wasn't their first warning.

The worst thing from their perspective is - it didn't help the Seahawks start the season.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archery season right around the corner

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2