• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They signed the KC guy instead I believe .. Mcluster (SP)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They signed the KC guy instead I believe .. Mcluster (SP)

Yeah they signed McCluster who was on the Titans last. Still may bring in two RB's or use it for future reference.

They have lost both Oliver and Woodhead.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota hit hard but get Hillman

The 2-0 #Vikings have lost their starting QB, RB, and LT. They also have capable players ready: Bradford, McKinnon, Clemmings. Back to work

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royal Blue would have been better with the acid Donkey

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some NFL teams out there that should be giving this woman a call to come play QB. Thankfully we are not one of them...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't sound like DeAndre Hopkins is pleased with the return the Texans are getting for their investment in Osweiler. His comment today was...

"he's doing the best he can."

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal airport is very global. First time here for me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't sound like DeAndre Hopkins is pleased with the return the Texans are getting for their investment in Osweiler. His comment today was...

"he's doing the best he can."

Ya know. The two games I have watched of the Texans this year Osweiler looks like a mess attitude wise. In both games (and one of them he won) vs the Chiefs, he always looks pissed off on the sidelines. I saw a coach walk up to him once and ask him if he was ok and he shouted back at him with a mean look on his face. I know he hasn't had a lot of starting experience yet, but he is no rookie to the games in terms of his attitude. He almsot reminded me a bit of Cutler in the way he looks on the sideline. I want to tell the guy to smile once in awhile. The crap rubs off the wrong way on your teammates. That is a good way to lose respect. He just looks unhappy all the time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know. The two games I have watched of the Texans this year Osweiler looks like a mess attitude wise. In both games (and one of them he won) vs the Chiefs, he always looks pissed off on the sidelines. I saw a coach walk up to him once and ask him if he was ok and he shouted back at him with a mean look on his face. I know he hasn't had a lot of starting experience yet, but he is no rookie to the games in terms of his attitude. He almsot reminded me a bit of Cutler in the way he looks on the sideline. I want to tell the guy to smile once in awhile. The crap rubs off the wrong way on your teammates. That is a good way to lose respect. He just looks unhappy all the time.

I have noticed similar things with Brock in Texas. It fits with the story of how he wanted out of Denver too. Yes - like Cutler, and also a QB prone to being hot and cold in production. thanks for your post.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With JJ out now all the more pressure is being thrown at him to perform. At this point not sure he is the best guy at handling adversity. When things were rolling with him as our starter man everything was great and as happy as can be but the second we started losing I think the coaches could tell that he was struggling with keeping his composure. It was easy to see in that San Diego game that he was losing it. Yes many of the mistakes were not his fault but he can't at that point turn on his team.

Now look at Siemian this last week. D. Thomas has a big fumble and on a crucial 3rd and 2 had a false start that pushed us back (thankfully he caught the next pass for a 1st down if I remember right). What does Siemian do but look at DT in the huddle and say I'm going to give you a chance on a deep one so go make a play. Honestly when I heard that story it made me much more comfortable with Siemian as our starting QB this season. Just shows he has command of the huddle and doesn't let bad breaks or bad decisions shake him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I am sorta expecting things for Houston to go a little south now. They came off a shut out loss to a team on a rookie 3rd string QB. I mean it was the Patriots, but they didn't show up for that game at all. I know Thursday games on the road a very tough, but....... They looked brutally bad that game. Then Osweiler's attitude issues and JJ Watt going out for the season. I am glad KC got them week 2 and not later in the year... My thoughts on Houston went from fairly high to fairly low in a very quick time.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sighted in my H&R slug hunter deluxe today. Balls on accurate...watch out Bambi, I'm coming for you!