• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really believe anything anyone rights anymore because we have so many people writing whatever they want now a days. Minus a few good sources but if you want 1 of a million Rodgers articles this offseason.

I can't deny it would be exciting to acquire Rodgers or Wilson, but as time passes and the more that I think about it, I would love to see us go all-in on Lock for 2022, use our picks on Dean, a RT, Smoke Monday, etc and see how it goes ....

While anything is possible, is it realistic to consider a SB run with a new owner and new coaching staff w/ a first time HC, regardless of who is playing QB ?? ....

Is it realistic to think our D will just pick up where it left off, which is essentially not giving Vic any credit for his week-to-week planning ??

With that said, I can't deny that I'd be really excited if we landed Rodgers

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't deny it would be exciting to acquire Rodgers or Wilson, but as time passes and the more that I think about it, I would love to see us go all-in on Lock for 2022, use our picks on Dean, a RT, Smoke Monday, etc and see how it goes ....

While anything is possible, is it realistic to consider a SB run with a new owner and new coaching staff w/ a first time HC, regardless of who is playing QB ?? ....

Is it realistic to think our D will just pick up where it left off, which is essentially not giving Vic any credit for his week-to-week planning ??

With that said, I can't deny that I'd be really excited if we landed Rodgers

Hopefully we draft Monday on a Saturday. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Orange Crush77 was named volunteer Denver Bronco Laundry Man of the Year. He showed real commitment managing the locker room hamper. But he is too modest to brag about it here.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep ... and sometimes it;s those 4th or 5th round picks that are tossed into a trade ( along with the round 1 picks ) that sometimes seem, at the time, like throw-ins, but along with a #9, we could , in essence, be including a future Danny Trevathan, Josey Jewell, Netane Muti ( who I think is going to be excellent ), Malik Jackson etc etc

It's the Day 3 picks that can push a team over the top

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have hopes for Jamar Johnson to grow into the ballhawk he can be in year 2. I think right now it is about trusting him to know what he is doing on the field. That is probably his biggest drawback. He has the skills but can you trust him to not mess up??? Sterns looks like a keeper but that being said I would still love a guy like Smoke Monday.

Never know but my guess is Kareem Jackson won't come back after 3 years with us. He may move on although I don't think he retires like some may think. He still plays with a lot of energy and love for the game.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have hopes for Jamar Johnson to grow into the ballhawk he can be in year 2. I think right now it is about trusting him to know what he is doing on the field. That is probably his biggest drawback. He has the skills but can you trust him to not mess up??? Sterns looks like a keeper but that being said I would still love a guy like Smoke Monday.

Never know but my guess is Kareem Jackson won't come back after 3 years with us. He may move on although I don't think he retires like some may think. He still plays with a lot of energy and love for the game.
KJac does play with a lot of energy. I noticed that his aging body (shoulders) protested some of his methods this past season. Hopefully he heals well this off season. I do love the way he plays the game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJac does play with a lot of energy. I noticed that his aging body (shoulders) protested some of his methods this past season. Hopefully he heals well this off season. I do love the way he plays the game.

The way he plays I am not surprised by shoulder injuries. He is more of a hitter then a wrap up tackler.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo and I are forming a 4 man bobsled team. Looking for two others to join. Now you can answer this question.
OC77 on jock management and Springy on water boy duty? BTW, it sounds more like Scottsled.