• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, not possible?

Could’ve been… could’ve been…

Obviously would’ve had to wait until after the Super Bowl, but Paton has made his choice. Hopefully it’s the right one.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Flores sues the NFL and some teams specifically including the Denver Broncos. Flores claims in 2019 the Broncos led by
Elway and Ellis showed up an hour late and drunk.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Flores sues the NFL and some teams specifically including the Denver Broncos. Flores claims in 2019 the Broncos led by
Elway and Ellis showed up an hour late and drunk.
No. Tell me it ain’t so!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Tell me it ain’t so!
That wasn't even the funny part of the lawsuit. Brian Flores gets in a text message conversation with Belichek where Belichek assures Flores he's getting the job with the Giants - until Belichek finds out he's not texting Brian Deboll, is talking with Brian Flores.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole issue against the Broncos is bunk. They were just coming off of a couple years with a black coach in Vance Joseph. Sounds like the Broncos are confident in their position on this:

The allegations from Brian Flores directed toward the Denver Broncos in today’s court filing are blatantly false.
Our interview with Mr. Flores regarding our head coaching position began promptly at the scheduled time of 7:30 a.m. on Jan. 5, 2019, in a Providence, R.I., hotel. There were five Broncos executives present for the interview, which lasted approximately three-and-a-half hours—the fully allotted time—and concluded shortly before 11 a.m.
Pages of detailed notes, analysis and evaluations from our interview demonstrate the depth of our conversation and sincere interest in Mr. Flores as a head coaching candidate.
Our process was thorough and fair to determine the most qualified candidate for our head coaching position. The Broncos will vigorously defend the integrity and values of our organization—and its employees—from such baseless and disparaging claims.

Prior to a 2020 game against the Broncos, Flores had this to say:

Flores in conference call w/Denver media prior to November 2020 Dolphins game vs.Broncos: "That interview was, I remember it vividly. It was just great for me to – just from doing my own background work – learn more about the Denver Broncos and their history.
and the Bowlen family and the great history that they have there as an organization. I was excited to interview with them. I thought it went well. It was just great to meet the executives there and spend some time with them. "I think Vic's a great coach. They've got the right coach and the right people in place. It's a talented team, that's for sure. It was a good experience for me personally."

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Mike Shanahan offense John Elway would roll right on the boot leg most of the time, but then whammo Elway would execute a reverse bootleg pass and those plays were always open. It became a thrill to see it unfold. That's where this offense is going back to as its base.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold Perkins shuns Florida for LSU. Remember the name. He is going to be great.