• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy of mine bought 10 450 put options on Netflix the day before earnings. Don't recall if they were weeklies, but he turned 18k into 452k in two days. Did it mostly as a hedge against his stock, but still hilarious.
You should’ve gave us the inside track on that move

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of self-reported dementia event - I'll tell this one:

So I casually - look up for the playoff games and broadcast channels. I want to see the Bengal and Titans and here in Texas they start ar 3:30 pm - flipping around from that game I came across on the NFL network - the 9er's Packer's game. So I'm flipping back to the 9ers, but mainly watching the Bengals. The games end at virtually the same time - Bengals get the winning FG and the Packers get the winning FG. So when I awoke today and found out the niners won on a last play FG - I was perplexed. The NFL network did not mark that game with a date or have a note saying "played earlier'." I so missed the real 9ers game and had a twilight zone moment this morning when I found out the opposite of what I saw occurred.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I casually - look up for the playoff games and broadcast channels. I want to see the Bengal and Titans and here in Texas they start ar 3:30 pm - flipping around from that game I came across on the NFL network - the 9er's Packer's game. So I'm flipping back to the 9ers, but mainly watching the Bengals. The games end at virtually the same time - Bengals get the winning FG and the Packers get the winning FG. So when I awoke today and found out the niners won on a last play FG - I was perplexed. The NFL network did not mark that game with a date or have a note saying "played earlier'." I so missed the real 9ers game and had a twilight zone moment this morning when I found out the opposite of what I saw occurred.
The last second FGs are the kicker with this story

While not quite the same syndrome, a few months back I watched a movie that was set during a snowstorm .. The entire film had characters staring out windows at falling snow, etc ..... So when the film ended, I got up off the couch and thought "I'd better start shoveling the walkway" only to realize it was July

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm like 30 years your junior, and I told my remote "NFL HD" figuring it would take me to the playoff games. It took me to NFLN's replay of the Rams and 9er's. I started watching the game and realized that Von wasn't playing or listed as a starter, which prompted me to check his injury status online. But I caught that Kenny Young was starting at linebacker, and thought "WTF?, did we trade him back or cut him or something?" It wasn't until a few minutes later I realized that I had been duped.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm celebrating my crypto account dead cat bounce by using my "profits" on pizza for tonight's games.

I can invest good, but I spend gooder.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has a big week of recruiting this weekend as they try to flip LB Harold Perkins and DT Caden Story. Both have Florida in their final three and de-committed from (Texas A&M and Auburn) They also have top CB's from the 2023 cycle AJ Lewis and Tony Mitchell coming along wr 4 star WR DJ Allen visiting this weekend (2022 class) I think Allen will come to Florida. Perkins and Story seem pretty up in the air but Perkins seems to talk a lot more about Florida then any of the other schools. Napier played horse with Caden Story on his recent in home visit. Really like Napier so far. Only time will tell. Florida basically had to start from scratch when they fired Mullen but have rebounded well. Picking up top S Kamari Wilson who is already enrolled was a huge get from them.

Iowa has had a nice solid year ringing in the 3 stars. I like the DB's they got especially Orlando Trader. The best though is #2 S from East Polk HS in Des Moines Xavier Nwankpa. Tall, physical safety who could have gone to nearly any school. At one point was considered a heavy Ohio State favorite and then Notre Dame pushed him until the end but Iowa kept the blue chipper in state.

Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking today - how nice it would be to be 50 years younger and a teenage football player in college with NIL money. What could go wrong?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking today - how nice it would be to be 50 years younger and a teenage football player in college with NIL money. What could go wrong?

That's a lot of drinking more for players like Caleb Williams, Jahmry Gibbs and Jermaine Burton hitting the portal.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of drinking more for players like Caleb Williams, Jahmry Gibbs and Jermaine Burton hitting the portal.
Fast rides - fast women - drugs - drunken driving - fool hardy physical feats - you know -like your day yesterday.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Tom Brady it’s retiring?

Competition for QB heating up.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, one more team looking - and the market is not plentiful.

Yeah. I’m in favor of letting the other teams overpay for what’s available this offseason, rolling with Lock next year to see if he can hack it with Hackett, and if not, let next year be the year we look for a franchise QB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccaneers took Kyle Trask in Round 2 last year. Doesn't mean they will not be looking for a QB but with several key free agents including Chris Godwin and Carlton Davis and Arians allowing his coaching staff to leave anywhere for a lateral movement it would appear the Buccaneers probably aren't going hard after a vet QB to me. (Just my vibe)