• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Analysis is Very Interesting

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the Tebow coverage because he'll be there as long as there are people who want to talk about him, whether it be positive, negative, or about his religious expression. What bugs me is when a media station host, like I heard today on a non-Denver channel, says something like, "We gotta say something about Tebow, when will this stop? When will we stop talking about him and move on." feigning disgust about talking about him and referring to them (we) as the media. If you don't want to talk about him, don't bring him up. You're contributing! You're the media! Worse yet, it was a teaser for after the break. I understand people sometimes want to talk about him, but take away that, in any other subject, say the weather, why would you say, "we're going to cover something that we shouldn't cover anymore, stick around after the break to hear how much we don't want to talk about it and why you shouldn't either."

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you watch his last game?
Sure every QB has drops but when you have 4 bad drops on only 18 attempts that is pretty significant.
Drops and I'm talking about really bad drops obviously factor into completion percentage. Don't be naive.

There it is. He is not the most accurate passer but he sure does seem to get a lot of his on-target passes dropped and it is more glaring because they pass so infrequently and such a large percentage are dropped. He has only one reliable receiver in Decker.