• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Analysis is Very Interesting

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't so bad last game. There were 4 very catchable balls that were flat out dropped. I'll give him a chance to improve unlike most.

Who's not giving him a chance to improve?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of talking heads. There are several on here that are so anti Tebow they have already put a cap on his progress.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anyone say that Tebow shouldn't get a chance to improve. Saying that he's a bad QB =/= he doesn't deserve a chance to improve.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, all I hear on TV is how his throwing mechanics will prevent him from being capable as a QB. They have pounded that point into the ground.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, all I hear on TV is how his throwing mechanics will prevent him from being capable as a QB. They have pounded that point into the ground.

Absolutely. How is that saying that he shouldn't have a chance to improve them, though?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. How is that saying that he shouldn't have a chance to improve them, though?

Several gave him no shot to ever be successful. Many felt he shouldn't even be playing. Now that he has had a little success they want to harp on his mechanics, weak arm, etc. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend you don't know of anybody that never gave him a shot to improve. The guy has been labeled a bust without a shot in hell by at least half the dooshes that blab on TV. What is interesting is to see some starting to change their tune.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several gave him no shot to ever be successful. Many felt he shouldn't even be playing. Now that he has had a little success they want to harp on his mechanics, weak arm, etc. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend you don't know of anybody that never gave him a shot to improve. The guy has been labeled a bust without a shot in hell by at least half the dooshes that blab on TV. What is interesting is to see some starting to change their tune.

Yes, just like people gave Cam Newton no shot to be successful. A lot of people are talking about Blaine Gabbert having no shot. People are talking about Terrelle Pryor as a QB with no shot of being a start in the NFL. It happens. People have opinions. I personally don't think Tebow is a starting QB in the NFL, and I've been vocal about it. That doens't mean I don't think he deserves a chance to show what he has and/or develop.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, just like people gave Cam Newton no shot to be successful. A lot of people are talking about Blaine Gabbert having no shot. People are talking about Terrelle Pryor as a QB with no shot of being a start in the NFL. It happens. People have opinions. I personally don't think Tebow is a starting QB in the NFL, and I've been vocal about it. That doens't mean I don't think he deserves a chance to show what he has and/or develop.

I wasn't saying you were one. It was just in general.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying you were one. It was just in general.

I know. I'm using myself as an example that just because someone says a player can't be a QB, doesn't mean he's not willing to let him develop a little bit.

What about Tebow do you like as a passer?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I'm using myself as an example that just because someone says a player can't be a QB, doesn't mean he's not willing to let him develop a little bit.

What about Tebow do you like as a passer?

I like that he can make a play when needed. Be it throwing it deep or avoiding pressure to extend the play and complete a pass. He has underrated arm strength. He gets it dialed in by the 4th quarter and can beat you over the top. Gotta give it up to Decker for consistently getting behind defenses. When Tebow is off target, 90% of the time the ball is where only his WR can get it. He's not trying to Brett Favre it and he's not throwing tons of INTs right into defenders. I'm hoping that as he gets more experienced he becomes more consistent start to finish. I'm starting to see signs of it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that he can make a play when needed. Be it throwing it deep or avoiding pressure to extend the play and complete a pass. He has underrated arm strength. He gets it dialed in by the 4th quarter and can beat you over the top. Gotta give it up to Decker for consistently getting behind defenses. When Tebow is off target, 90% of the time the ball is where only his WR can get it. He's not trying to Brett Favre it and he's not throwing tons of INTs right into defenders. I'm hoping that as he gets more experienced he becomes more consistent start to finish. I'm starting to see signs of it.

So basically the only thing you like about Tebow as a passer is the occasional long ball he completes?

Sounds like Antwaan Randle El.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
denver doesn't have a qb, they just run the wildcat all the time

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what else, then? Is is arm strength, does he zip the ball through small windows consistently? Can he throw outside the hashes? Is he accurate? Does he anticipate routes well and throw his WRs open? Does he have great mechanics in the pocket? Is he quick at reading defenses off the play action? Can he play in any offense?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what else, then? Is is arm strength, does he zip the ball through small windows consistently? Can he throw outside the hashes? Is he accurate? Does he anticipate routes well and throw his WRs open? Does he have great mechanics in the pocket? Is he quick at reading defenses off the play action? Can he play in any offense?

I like that he can make a play when needed. Be it throwing it deep or avoiding pressure to extend the play and complete a pass.