• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Analysis is Very Interesting

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, but I didn't ask for the Broncos W/L record.

The old adage "don't argue with a fool; he'll just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" seems to apply here.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. You asked what Ray liked about Tebow. I butted in with what I like about him. Give me a QB who can win over one who puts up stats any time.

No, I asked what he liked about Tebow as a passer. Don't chime in if you can't keep up with the discussion.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that he can make a play when needed. Be it throwing it deep or avoiding pressure to extend the play and complete a pass.

You like his ability to complete a pass? Dude is completing 45% of his passes for the season.

I don't know, maybe I have higher standards. :noidea:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did. And Tom Brady played in the Super Bowl a couple of years ago against the New York Giants. Are you holding Tebow to a higher standard than Brady?

Brady's career winning percentage is .781. Tebow right now is at .833. Is Tebow is a better QB than Brady?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brady's career winning percentage is .781. Tebow right now is at .833. Is Tebow is a better QB than Brady?

Of course not. But the poster I responded to seemed to think that because Tebow participated in a game that the Broncos lost that he is somehow below the standar. If that is his measuring stick for success then Brady should be found to be lacking as well for his failure to win the SB against the Giants.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your blustering doesn't phase me a bit. What I like about him as a a passer is he passes efficiently enough to have a 5 and 1 record as a starter. .

Okay, so you're admitting you can't keep up with the discussion. Good to know.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. But the poster I responded to seemed to think that because Tebow participated in a game that the Broncos lost that he is somehow below the standar. If that is his measuring stick for success then Brady should be found to be lacking as well for his failure to win the SB against the Giants.

You said W/L is all what matters. Is Tebow > Brady?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like his ability to complete a pass? Dude is completing 45% of his passes for the season.

I don't know, maybe I have higher standards. :noidea:

Lately I do. I have watched all of his games and like I mentioned already his last game showed signs of improvement. Unfortunately for him if you look at the box score you don't get the entire story. He had four passes that were straight up dropped. The kind of passes that were right there in the bread basket. He should have been 13 of 18 instead of 9 of 18. His last game was by far his best passing this season IMO. Before he was airmailing and skipping dead turkeys all over the field. Last time around was MUCH better. I'm rooting for him to keep it up and to improve more.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, so you're admitting you can't keep up with the discussion. Good to know.

Ha ha. It doesn't surprise me that you drew that conclusion from words that had absolutely the opposite meaning. You are famous for your lack of clear thinking and irrational arguments once you get your dander up. I have a feeling this has something to do with you predicting Tebow would flop and his success now infuriating you.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. It doesn't surprise me that you drew that conclusion from words that had absolutely the opposite meaning. You are famous for your lack of clear thinking and irrational arguments once you get your dander up. I have a feeling this has something to do with you predicting Tebow would flop and his success now infuriating you.

I asked what Ray likes about Tebow as a passer, and countered that he's a winner. Obviously you're having a hard time keeping up with this discussion you senile old man.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lately I do. I have watched all of his games and like I mentioned already his last game showed signs of improvement. Unfortunately for him if you look at the box score you don't get the entire story. He had four passes that were straight up dropped. The kind of passes that were right there in the bread basket. He should have been 13 of 18 instead of 9 of 18. His last game was by far his best passing this season IMO. Before he was airmailing and skipping dead turkeys all over the field. Last time around was MUCH better. I'm rooting for him to keep it up and to improve more.

Stop with the dropped passes. Every QB has dropped passes. And let's stop acting like Tebow throws the most catchable balls in the world. He misleads and/or completely misses receivers consistently.

Do you think this option style offense Denver is running is sustainable?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the dropped passes. Every QB has dropped passes. And let's stop acting like Tebow throws the most catchable balls in the world. He misleads and/or completely misses receivers consistently.

Do you think this option style offense Denver is running is sustainable?

Did you watch his last game?
Sure every QB has drops but when you have 4 bad drops on only 18 attempts that is pretty significant.
Drops and I'm talking about really bad drops obviously factor into completion percentage. Don't be naive.

Last edited by a moderator: