• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things I would like to see going forward...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's what I thought. Jones was pointing and waving his hands at Carr, but to no avail.

I know the ball was under thrown, but Jones covered that ground in no time to make the stop. It's like he has another gear that other guys just don't. He's going to be special at FS once he settles in.
Jones really can be special if his teammates stop blowing assignments.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak had a great game yesterday. Don't know that I could ask anymore of a rookie QB in his second game. He is the real deal.

Do you know how hard it is to have over a 100 rating throwing 30 passes w/o a TD? Not that QB rating is the end all be all stat but that is damn impressive.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching on a suspect internet feed that was freezing and blurry, so my thoughts on this weeks game may not be the best, but I haven't seem much from him. That doesn't mean I don't want to see him out there or think he can improve, I just thought he was an interesting choice to call for more PT.

Me too and I found a trick that helps for the freezing. PM me and maybe we can share info. On the INT in the end zone......well it froze on me so I walked in kitchen for a second. When I saw that the Boys had ball again and then Zek fumble. Then they flashed score and I was like what:scratch:.....and then they talked about int. :D