• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They Just Canceled The Rest Of The NFL Season

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched "Team America: World Police" last night instead of football. I'm pretty sure I won.
I did too, the Seahawk's fans on there were very amusing...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did too, the Seahawk's fans on there were very amusing...

Would you prefer a game where the defenses can't stop anyone ? Some of my favorite ever NFL games are the low scoring grind outs... I would take a 3-3 overtime game over a 52-41 game ...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a terrible game. expected way more from the 2 teams who are supposed to be the class of the NFC.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu

I object to that. Those are German Sheppard's and I guarantee they'd do a better job than the refs. Those are smart animals

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That division is a joke again.
Dumb post of the year nominee.

Two top defenses play to a 6-6 tie and the division is a joke. :L No turnovers, just solid defense all around.

BTW - I realize this isn't about the eagles, but if they continue to win, we are going to see more arrogance and ignorance than ever before. This clown-car of a post is evidence of that.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two top defenses play to a 6-6 tie and the division is a joke. :L No turnovers, just solid defense all around.

BTW - I realize this isn't about the eagles, but if they continue to win, we are going to see more arrogance and ignorance than ever before. This clown-car of a post is evidence of that.

Stupid is as stupid does

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Four pathetic offenses. And they get to play each other 6 times, so that's 6 games of defense against pathetic offenses. Pat yourself on the back though for stopping an offense that can't score.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four pathetic offenses. And they get to play each other 6 times, so that's 6 games of defense against pathetic offenses. Pat yourself on the back though for stopping an offense that can't score.
Considering AZ and Seattle both average more yards per game than Philly, I guess you could say Philly has a pathetic offense also. And before you go down the points per game, take out your non-offensive TD's. I'm pretty sure AZ has you there as well... Although i'm not positive.

You're not doing yourself any favors. You might want to shut it down.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering AZ and Seattle both average more yards per game than Philly, I guess you could say Philly has a pathetic offense also. And before you go down the points per game, take out your non-offensive TD's. I'm pretty sure AZ has you there as well... Although i'm not positive.

You're not doing yourself any favors. You might want to shut it down.

Phillys going to get curb stomped in Seattle in a few weeks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They give up less points.

That'll be another brutal game to watch unless Wilson gets healthy enough to scramble. Or BeastMode unretires.

I don't really care what the stats say at this point. Arizona is a legit veteran laden top 3 defense that's finding their groove. By the end of the year they'll be well ahead of Philly in every stat category. Not saying Phillys defense sucks, they don't have the horses to put on a performance like you saw from Arizona the other night.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care what the stats say at this point. Arizona is a legit veteran laden top 3 defense that's finding their groove. By the end of the year they'll be well ahead of Philly in every stat category. Not saying Phillys defense sucks, they don't have the horses to put on a performance like you saw from Arizona the other night.
Alright.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona and Seattle game just ended and so did the NFL season........It was a tie for the ages...
Two chip shot field goals were missed in OT and there were no highlights........The refs may have blown an Arizona TD. It was funny
Both teams deserved to get a loss.........The new NFL rule will be; If both teams don't score a TD and end in a tie..They both get a loss and banned for the rest of the season.

MVP!!!!

Most Valuable Post of they year goes to you bro.