• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

these are ideas we need to look at for our offense

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Washington Redskins Offense Should Look Like Next Season | Bleacher Report

these are concepts our new offense needs to have and things we didnt take advantage of .

no matter who you like at qb these things can work

whisenhunt is looking more attractive to me as a HC

WOW!!! I'm sure when you first read that, you thought that I had written it!!! Except that he failed to mention getting a #1 receiver I could have authored it. BTW: Russ Grimm Or O'Brien (Penn State) Not Whisenhunt.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article is about half correct. The Redskins do run bunch and some of the other things that fan called for. Robert didn't read it very well though. The writer said the Redskins only/primarily run deep crossing routes. Not true. Griffin locked on to the deep cross or dig route but their whether other routes being run and to be fair commentators and press people were telling us their were open routes that he just wasn't seeing.

dad I like what Whisenhunt did with Big Ben and Rivers (Rivers was all screwed up in San Diego before Whisenhunt got there) but he didn't do much with the QBs on the Cardinals. Some might think it had to do with who he worked with. Is it possible he is like Norv and OC is his best title?

I love Russ Grimm but he has been interviewed several times for head coaching jobs and never given the position so you'd have to think something is missing and I like Bill O'Brien right where he is at.