• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's no stopping them - Eagles sign another

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are so over the top with your BS.
Dak & Wentz both started the same time & played exactly the same amount of years.
Rodgers waited years before he got his start. Its just another deflection by you when a conversation isnt going your way.
Then you throw out silly shit no one said like we think all of Cowboys players are better than the eagles.
The start of last year most of us predicted the eagles to win the division.
Throughout the year last year tons of us said the eagles line was playing better than our line. But in your bubble. All you think is we think eagles suck. If we thought that we couldnt give you so much shit about Wentz. He was virtually on a championship team & had a losing record.

Anytime you dont like a way of conversation is going. You will deflect with & add some crap that isnt apart of the conversation hoping people follow that part of the discussion.
Funny. When you want to defend your ginger
. you talk crap about the team around him. When you talk other things eagles (vs. Cowboys or whatever team) they are awesome.
You flip flop all the time.

Bro it’s not deflecting... it’s showing people their logic was faulty. That’s not deflecting things.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'only three people are super rude to me and call me unhinged"

"what about the other 3 dozen people that goof on you"?

'they don't count"

derp

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is pathetic. He talked nonstop SHIT after the Eagles won the SB. Now that he’s being called out on it he plays the victim. That’s the definition of being a total pussy.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is pathetic. He talked nonstop SHIT after the Eagles won the SB. Now that he’s being called out on it he plays the victim. That’s the definition of being a total pussy.

He jumped on the bandwagon that season, even though he lives in Arizona and should be a Cardinals fan due to his consensus that you have to root for the team geographically close to you.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'only three people are super rude to me and call me unhinged"

"what about the other 3 dozen people that goof on you"?

'they don't count"

derp
i mean, depending on the board, that ratio doesn't mean a lot.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He jumped on the bandwagon that season, even though he lives in Arizona and should be a Cardinals fan due to his consensus that you have to root for the team geographically close to you.
he was as shocked as any of us the eagles made the playoff run two seasons ago. He spent the first week of the playoffs posting how the eagles were done

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was as shocked as any of us the eagles made the playoff run two seasons ago. He spent the first week of the playoffs posting how the eagles were done

yup, he was setting it up for failure so he could say "I told ya so". COmplete bandwagon doosher….make that super doosher.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro it’s not deflecting... it’s showing people their logic was faulty. That’s not deflecting things.
LOL
Rodgers start of his career & Dak & Wentz start of their careers are night & day different.
Maybe you should understand logic before trying to present it. :idea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the same 3 people and I’m not unhinged at all. This is all fun and games. When I put my phone down it’s the last thing on my mind. The only ones that seem unhinged to me are the Cowboy fans who mentally broke down after one SB win. That joke was extra corny.

I think you need to check in with your fellow front runner and have a little talk with him.
It indeed seems to affect you, so I hope that's true. All you do is argue. You don't even talk about Football much any more.

As far as Cowboy fans you're just wrong. The SB win is already in the past and soon last year's will be too. I think what fans are reacting to is the Eagles fans BS on here, just like the NE BS and the Sea BS before that (and hopefully soon Cowboy fans BS!). This idea that others are jealous or affected is portraying more importance on your team from two years ago than anyone on the outside sees, so you are wrong on how much your SB win means to other fans. It's already over to everyone else. Most fans care about their own teams and little else. I know Eagles fans have been obsessed with the Cowboys for years, but we were the ones winning multiple SBs so it was never reciprocated - Like NE and the Jets. Win a few more and I may agree with you, but you didn't even beat us last year in the division! The only reason we keep an eye on Philly is because we want to win the division AGAIN and Philly is probably the best of the other 3 teams that stand in our way. It's all about going forward. If Wash traded for Aaron Rodgers this week I guarantee you no Cowboy fan would even think about Philly for the next few months.

And look around. It sure isn't only Cowboy fans or only 3 people you do constant battle with. It's at least 20 people. Look at the threads.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No I didn’t

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Rodgers start of his career & Dak & Wentz start of their careers are night & day different.
Maybe you should understand logic before trying to present it. :idea:

I’m talking about right now. Over the last 3 seasons Dak has won more then Rodgers so therefore Dak is better. That’s all I was illustrating. That’s not deflecting. That’s not night and day. You’re the one who is confused

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m talking about right now. Over the last 3 seasons Dak has won more then Rodgers so therefore Dak is better. That’s all I was illustrating. That’s not deflecting. That’s not night and day. You’re the one who is confused

Winning is a better barometer than what pick somebody was drafted.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It indeed seems to affect you, so I hope that's true. All you do is argue. You don't even talk about Football much any more.

As far as Cowboy fans you're just wrong. The SB win is already in the past and soon last year's will be too. I think what fans are reacting to is the Eagles fans BS on here, just like the NE BS and the Sea BS before that (and hopefully soon Cowboy fans BS!). This idea that others are jealous or affected is portraying more importance on your team from two years ago than anyone on the outside sees, so you are wrong on how much your SB win means to other fans. It's already over to everyone else. Most fans care about their own teams and little else. I know Eagles fans have been obsessed with the Cowboys for years, but we were the ones winning multiple SBs so it was never reciprocated - Like NE and the Jets. Win a few more and I may agree with you, but you didn't even beat us last year in the division! The only reason we keep an eye on Philly is because we want to win the division AGAIN and Philly is probably the best of the other 3 teams that stand in our way. It's all about going forward. If Wash traded for Aaron Rodgers this week I guarantee you no Cowboy fan would even think about Philly for the next few months.

And look around. It sure isn't only Cowboy fans or only 3 people you do constant battle with. It's at least 20 people. Look at the threads.

Nope, just battle with Handi, DblDown, Manster and the Patriots dude... Schmoopy too.

To say Dallas fans haven’t changed since our win is ludicrous. The night we won Manster immediately changes his icon to a picture of 5 trophies. Then write “5>1” on his headline and proceeds to tell us it was a fluke win.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that is even dumber then.
the Packers arent a better team than the Cowboys or eagles. It was made to believe the eagles are a better team. yet your QB had less wins. (& the reason you brought up Rodgers was to deflect from this fact)
The packers without Rodgers is about a 3-13 team So the Comparisons still dont belong.
The Eagles without Wentz has gone on winning streaks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that is even dumber then.
the Packers arent a better team than the Cowboys or eagles. It was made to believe the eagles are a better team. yet your QB had less wins. (& the reason you brought up Rodgers was to deflect from this fact)
The packers without Rodgers is about a 3-13 team So the Comparisons still dont belong.
The Eagles without Wentz has gone on winning streaks.

You want me to explain it to you cause you are wandering down some Avenue I’ve never visited.

He said Dak is better then Wentz because Dak has won more games.

I said, “Well that must mean Dak is better then Rodgers too”, because Dak has won more games over the last 3 years.

What I was showing is a team winning more games doesn’t make him a better QB as proven with the Rodgers example. Understand now?

No one said anything about Philly being better. That wasn’t what we were talking about. Then you jump in with these statements that make no sense.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want me to explain it to you cause you are wandering down some Avenue I’ve never visited.

I said, “Well that must mean Dak is better then Rodgers too”, because Dak has won more games over the last 3 years.

What I was showing is a team winning more games doesn’t make him a better QB as proven with the Rodgers example. Understand now?

No one said anything about Philly being better. That wasn’t what we were talking about. Then you jump in with these statements that make no sense.
1st off it was me that said it. & right before I said it I claimed you thought the eagles were better (which they were) all in the same post. How can you say no one said the eagles were better? You even did your typical "I never said that" thing you do. So I know you read where that was part of the comparison.
Also keep in mind. this all started because you couldnt handle us saying Wentz has a higher ceiling.
You argue every little thing. it is no wonder you cant keep them straight. Start mixing & matching.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just battle with Handi, DblDown, Manster and the Patriots dude... Schmoopy too.

To say Dallas fans haven’t changed since our win is ludicrous. The night we won Manster immediately changes his icon to a picture of 5 trophies. Then write “5>1” on his headline and proceeds to tell us it was a fluke win.
5>1 really irritates you doesn't it. 5>1 did it's job yes it did.
5>1
5>1
5>1
5>1
5>1

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I didn't say that. What I'm saying is Wentz isn't so much better than Dak.

I rarely if ever said Dak is better, what I have said often is Foles>Wentz.

Oh, and so is 5>1.