• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's no stopping them - Eagles sign another

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Any Eagle fan post anything positive about the Eagles and you’ll get all you guys saying we are wrong. Ford even told me that 1st team all pro Lane Johnson isn’t good. I’ll admit the Center argument is purely me being stupid but Wentz isn’t close to the QB Foles is.

FIFY

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Any Eagle fan post anything positive about the Eagles and you’ll get all you guys saying we are wrong. Ford even told me that 1st team all pro Lane Johnson isn’t good. I’ll admit the Center argument is purely how one sees it but Dak isn’t close to the QB Wentz is.
So now your saying Ford said every Cowboy is better than every Eagle?

You sure have a wild imagination, or just like to toss lies around and hope someone believes you.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not trying to place Wentz along with Rodgers cause Rodgers is much better. I was saying your win total doesn’t work when comparing QBs.
I think Zeke is an absolutely incredible RB that makes the Cowboys go. Without Zeke Dak is gonna struggle cause he just doesn’t have that great of an arm.
Wentz is a Super Star right?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure have a wild imagination, or just like to toss lies around and hope someone believes you.

I don’t how you make this bizarre crap up. I never said Ford said that. I don’t understand how you make these strange theories up in your head.
You’re the one with the wild imagination bro. I never even remotely said that Ford said that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is an A.S.S. (Almost Super Star)

Oh jeez... people actually marked that as funny. That was some extra corny shit. Oh my god... Schmoopy said ASS... that’s soooooo funny

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh jeez... people actually marked that as funny. That was some extra corny shit. Oh my god... Schmoopy said ASS... that’s soooooo funny
I+am+mexican+raised+in+america+but+i+will+never+_63ec4f49ec03c48057bc3619dee7b53d.gif

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay @PDay8810 Dallas is better at every position over Philly. Not one player on our team could make the Cowboys roster. That’s why you guys just keep winning in the playoffs and collecting a SB and Philly hasn’t. Maybe Cox could crack your third string.

Not one Cowboy fan has said this. Well maybe Handi did I don't know, but not one Cowboy fan has said this with a straight face.

I disagree. Any Eagle fan post anything positive about the Eagles and you’ll get all you guys saying we are wrong. Ford even told me that 1st team all pro Lane Johnson isn’t good. I’ll admit the Center argument is purely how one sees it but Dak isn’t close to the QB Wentz is.

I don’t how you make this bizarre crap up. I never said Ford said that. I don’t understand how you make these strange theories up in your head.
You’re the one with the wild imagination bro. I never even remotely said that Ford said that

Do you see how you brought Ford into the discussion.

Again you throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see how you brought Ford into the discussion.

Again you throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks.

Yeah... I said “Ford even said Lane Johnson isn’t good either”. I don’t get how that is me saying Ford said Dallas is better at every position. I did bring him into the discussion but how you could spin that into me saying Ford said Dallas is better at every position is beyond me. Bizarre how desperate you are to prove me wrong at anything

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I said “Ford even said Lane Johnson isn’t good either”. I don’t get how that is me saying Ford said Dallas is better at every position. I did bring him into the discussion but how you could spin that into me saying Ford said Dallas is better at every position is beyond me. Bizarre how desperate you are to prove me wrong at anything
It's in a series of posts where you're claiming Cowboys fans have said every Cowboy is better than every Eagle.

Again, you throw shit on the wall and hope it sticks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in a series of posts where you're claiming Cowboys fans have said every Cowboy is better than every Eagle.

Again, you throw shit on the wall and hope it sticks.

No... you throw random, arbitrary and capricious nonsense on the wall and hope it sticks. Does one have to delineate every single post and say, “This post has nothing to do with what I’ve ever said before”? All I said is one Cowboy fan even thinks a first team all pro tackle isn’t good. Somehow in your minuscule brain that means he said Dallas is better at every position. It’s just bizarre the nonsense you try to argue over.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... you throw random, arbitrary and capricious nonsense on the wall and hope it sticks. Does one have to delineate every single post and say, “This post has nothing to do with what I’ve ever said before”? All I said is one Cowboy fan even thinks a first team all pro tackle isn’t good. Somehow in your minuscule brain that means he said Dallas is better at every position. It’s just bizarre the nonsense you try to argue over.
Wrong MORON. You said "Okay @PDay8810 Dallas is better at every position over Philly."

I replied with No Cowboy fan has said that

You quoted that post saying you disagree and dropped Fords name in your reply.

Not only can you not comprehend what is written, it turns out you can't write either.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong MORON. You said "Okay @PDay8810 Dallas is better at every position over Philly."

I replied with No Cowboy fan has said that

You quoted that post saying you disagree and dropped Fords name in your reply.

Not only can you not comprehend what is written, it turns out you can't write either.

Jesus... I’ve said this for years but the way you hyper analyze shit is absurd. I even stated specifically what he said. You get locked into shit so intensely that it’s bizarre and makes no sense.

Just like when I said “Dak has more when the Aaron Rodgers” and you take that as me comparing Wentz to Rodgers.

It’s bizarre how you act. You try to link things together and take the giant assumptions that are completely incorrect. Conversations meander on chat sites. “Cowboy fans on the hoop don’t think one player on the Eagles could make the Cowboys team. We even have Ford who thinks Lane Johnson isn’t even good”. You can’t see the difference?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... I’ve said this for years but the way you hyper analyze shit is absurd. I even stated specifically what he said. You get locked into shit so intensely that it’s bizarre and makes no sense.

Just like when I said “Dak has more when the Aaron Rodgers” and you take that as me comparing Wentz to Rodgers.

It’s bizarre how you act. You try to link things together and take the giant assumptions that are completely incorrect. Conversations meander on chat sites. “Cowboy fans on the hoop don’t think one player on the Eagles could make the Cowboys team. We even have Ford who thinks Lane Johnson isn’t even good”. You can’t see the difference?
you are so over the top with your BS.
Dak & Wentz both started the same time & played exactly the same amount of years.
Rodgers waited years before he got his start. Its just another deflection by you when a conversation isnt going your way.
Then you throw out silly shit no one said like we think all of Cowboys players are better than the eagles.
The start of last year most of us predicted the eagles to win the division.
Throughout the year last year tons of us said the eagles line was playing better than our line. But in your bubble. All you think is we think eagles suck. If we thought that we couldnt give you so much shit about Wentz. He was virtually on a championship team & had a losing record.

Anytime you dont like a way of conversation is going. You will deflect with & add some crap that isnt apart of the conversation hoping people follow that part of the discussion.
Funny. When you want to defend your ginger. you talk crap about the team around him. When you talk other things eagles (vs. Cowboys or whatever team) they are awesome.
You flip flop all the time.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you didn't constantly post over the top bullshit you wouldn't get hyper analyzed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and....the drama continues.

Bottom line....nobody has said no eagle could play for Dallas. That's as over the top as it gets.

I will say it again.....the stats and wins does not show wentz is worlds better than Dak through 3 seasons. Does wentz have better skills? Sure considering one was drafted #2 overall while the other was a 4th round selection. I remain fine with our first round selection and Dak over wentz and the eagles 4th round selection three drafts ago.

OH and Leadership Skills currently shows a HUGE gap between the two and that sure as hell isn't wentz.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are really coming unhinged lately. You should probably take a mental health break from the board for a while. Is there any thread that you aren't in an argument with at least one person in?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are really coming unhinged lately. You should probably take a mental health break from the board for a while. Is there any thread that you aren't in an argument with at least one person in?

It’s the same 3 people and I’m not unhinged at all. This is all fun and games. When I put my phone down it’s the last thing on my mind. The only ones that seem unhinged to me are the Cowboy fans who mentally broke down after one SB win. That joke was extra corny.

I think you need to check in with your fellow front runner and have a little talk with him.