• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's no stopping them - Eagles sign another

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you'd cowardly wimp out after being called a coward. Dry yourself off and come back when you get better.
I told you to lay back down for your own good.
MODS eaglesnuts is more delusional and stupid then ever. I believe the Hoop should put him in concussion protocol for his own good. You don't want any law suits for the apparent CTE issuse he's having.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one starter? Which guy?

I guess it depends on what point of the year because you had a lot of turnover.
I would think Tate with a full offseason and Ajayi would be starters if back. Tate is way better than any WR on your roster not named Jeffery and Ajayi was your starter. You had to have lost at least one starter on the DL. You lost Jernigan, Bennett and Ngata and Long is either a FA or may retire, no?. None of them would have started? Hicks? Wasn't Wisniewski also a starter?

Seems like more than one but you would know better than me.

Tate just didn’t work out. We needed a 2 not another Agholor. Long is coming back. The only starter I was thinking about was Hicks. Bennett was a backup to Barnett and he’s back. The new DT replaces Jernigan and is a slight upgrade. I did forget about Ngata but he was a HUMONGOUS disappointment and a miss by Howie but also a backup. I’m almost positive we take one of a bunch DT in this draft but Bennet and Ngata were both backups. Wisniewski is a backup that’s a good run blocker and abysmal pass blocker. I’m not really sure what to call him. Maybe the #1 in a 3 back rotation. We do need a RB desperately and Ajayi wouldn’t excite me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by design....loves the attention and plays the victim card with the best of um.

waste of time

Jeez I thought the Cowboy fans were all bent out of shape because of our SB but you’re still pissed I came in 1st, 2nd then 1st in the Cowboys pick em league and naming myself the king of the Cowboys board... which I always was!

All jokes aside it says a lot that you and Handicappers are hand in hand. Figures you can’t see the true clown.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate just didn’t work out. We needed a 2 not another Agholor. Long is coming back. The only starter I was thinking about was Hicks. Bennett was a backup to Barnett and he’s back. The new DT replaces Jernigan and is a slight upgrade. I did forget about Ngata but he was a HUMONGOUS disappointment and a miss by Howie but also a backup. I’m almost positive we take one of a bunch DT in this draft but Bennet and Ngata were both backups. Wisniewski is a backup that’s a good run blocker and abysmal pass blocker. I’m not really sure what to call him. Maybe the #1 in a 3 back rotation. We do need a RB desperately and Ajayi wouldn’t excite me.

Now I understand this guy isn't a local beat writer so this isn't credible, right?

I'll just leave this here for the naive. Or those with blinders on.

Ngata retires from NFL atop Mount Kilimanjaro

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez I thought the Cowboy fans were all bent out of shape because of our SB but you’re still pissed I came in 1st, 2nd then 1st in the Cowboys pick em league and naming myself the king of the Cowboys board... which I always was!

All jokes aside it says a lot that you and Handicappers are hand in hand. Figures you can’t see the true clown.
so which cowboy fan said no eagle could start for Dallas?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he tagged you in one post mentioning it then tagged Ford when he disagreed with me saying no Cowboy fan said it.

So it has to be either you or Ford.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read you and the other Philidiots and then read non-local beat writers and I come up with two different versions of every story.:puzzled:

Eagles stand by the price they paid for Golden Tate trade

How can it be 180 degrees out on the majority of players?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So? What’s your point? He won’t be missed at all.
Read.
That's not what it says.
Then go read my last posting.
You and the other morons like to make it sound like the rotation the Eagles played on D is no big deal.
Your wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was hyperbole because there’s just thread after thread on how the Eagles are completely fucked. It’s all just nonsense and I’m here to defend what’s right in this world!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ahhhh, go fuck yourself, you whiny bitch ass card carrying victim. Everything I've ever said about you was spot on and you've morphed into the Hoops biggest sissy.

A true clown makes a bet on a message board, loses said bet, then welches on payment. You've done it three times.

Triple Clown Winner = PE1

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Eagles made all this cap room which might bite them in the ass in a couple of years, I was fully under the impression they get a key FA or two that's young mid 20s. Not sure why they chose to bring in older guys who have had injury history or their play has declined. So far FAs brought in are 29-31 yrs old.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhh, go fuck yourself, you whiny bitch ass card carrying victim. Everything I've ever said about you was spot on and you've morphed into the Hoops biggest sissy.

A true clown makes a bet on a message board, loses said bet, then welches on payment. You've done it three times.

Triple Clown Winner = PE1

That’s such a lie. We had one bet for you to post 10 bets before the games and you come back with I went 8 for 8 yesterday so I won. Why do you continuously have to come on here lying and being a little kid. 3 lost bets... whatever dude. I honor my bets and you can even ask @Manster7588 I bet some dude on the Cowboys board and lost and was banished for 6 months and I honored that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was hyperbole because there’s just thread after thread on how the Eagles are completely fucked. It’s all just nonsense and I’m here to defend what’s right in this world!
and very few of these threads are started by cowboy fans

you say hyperbole and I say drama queen...yet you continue to point your finger at others...typical PE1

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s such a lie. We had one bet for you to post 10 bets before the games and you come back with I went 8 for 8 yesterday so I won. Why do you continuously have to come on here lying and being a little kid. 3 lost bets... whatever dude. I honor my bets and you can even ask @Manster7588 I bet some dude on the Cowboys board and lost and was banished for 6 months and I honored that.

liar

You bet me that you I couldn't prove you said something that you later denied, and when I did, you welched on the bet. You're a classless loser. You DON"T honor your bets.

You're even a bigger loser cause you support DACA moochers over our country's own military...claiming that they are only the poor people that couldn't get into college. Such an unpatriotic American and Asshat

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liar

You bet me that you I couldn't prove you said something that you later denied, and when I did, you welched on the bet. You're a classless loser. You DON"T honor your bets.

You're even a bigger loser cause you support DACA moochers over our country's own military...claiming that they are only the poor people that couldn't get into college. Such an unpatriotic American and Asshat

So I wonder who the liar is... me or you. Just a reminder you claimed the following, but I’m the liar.

*Multiple homes with a mansion is Dallas’ most exclusive suburb.
*$200,000 in cars
*1 in 10,000 genius level IQ
*Division 1 athlete
*Under par golfer
*6 black belts in different studies
*A 78% handicapper
*Make in the high 6 figures
*Knocked out multiple people including several times in Philly cause random strangers got mouthy so you laid them all out
*Bought your Dad a Bentley
*Ran a 4.29 forty just like Deion Sanders
*Broke the 4 minute mile in college
*You have a hot Latina Maid that fucks
*Your girlfriend is gorgeous
*Been to every Super Bowl
*Donates huge lump sums of money
*Have multiple awards for saving people’s lives
*Went to med school
*Bench 275 tons of times

But I’m the liar. You got me Handi... I’m a liar and your Mr. Incredible

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost one starter. A starter who was always hurt year after year. Go educate yourself before you post completely wrong posts.

YOU complained about the D all last year every time Wentz lost but now they’re just fine??

Bwhahaha

GTFOH

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wonder who the liar is... me or you. Just a reminder you claimed the following, but I’m the liar.

*Multiple homes with a mansion is Dallas’ most exclusive suburb.
*$200,000 in cars
*1 in 10,000 genius level IQ
*Division 1 athlete
*Under par golfer
*6 black belts in different studies
*A 78% handicapper
*Make in the high 6 figures
*Knocked out multiple people including several times in Philly cause random strangers got mouthy so you laid them all out
*Bought your Dad a Bentley
*Ran a 4.29 forty just like Deion Sanders
*Broke the 4 minute mile in college
*You have a hot Latina Maid that fucks
*Your girlfriend is gorgeous
*Been to every Super Bowl
*Donates huge lump sums of money
*Have multiple awards for saving people’s lives
*Went to med school
*Bench 275 tons of times

But I’m the liar. You got me Handi... I’m a liar and your Mr. Incredible

Lies... he never said that shit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU complained about the D all last year every time Wentz lost but now they’re just fine??

Bwhahaha

GTFOH

I didn’t say they are fine. We have no LBers and need a star CB. I said they haven’t regressed since last year.