• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There goes Tom Brady, the Best Who Ever Lived.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soo much Pats bashing bullshit fell away after this SB win.

It's only the public school kids who keep repeating themselves now.

FIFY

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well except for the steroids part.

Unlike Tom Brady who won each of them without cheating. Lol you sound like an idiot.:pound:

Steroid use in American football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NFL steroid policy[edit]

The NFL banned substances policy has been acclaimed by some[18] and criticized by others,[19] but the policy is one of the longest running in professional sports, beginning in 1987.[18]

Since the steroid policy didn't go into effect until 1987 how does that make the Steelers of the 70's guilty of cheating???? Now who sounds like an idiot dumbass....answer... YOU Dumbass

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June 24,2008 when Hall of Fame quarterback turned broadcaster Terry Bradshaw disclosed last week that he used steroids. I say that's getting caught when you admit to using steroids. Steve Courson,We talk now about (former baseball stars) Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds. But how about the Steelers of that era? Did that make a difference? Yeah, it made a difference. It increased their performance. That's why you look like a fool when you post pictures like this Psych-Ward.

This is football not baseball Einstein. And admitting to something that wasn't illegal yet, yea so???
read the post above Einstein and read this pic......
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14670&stc=1&d=1424056855

Attachments

• 10610947_10202251884858198_4711306338908107236_n.jpg
    10610947_10202251884858198_4711306338908107236_n.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 77

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the tears of a butt hurt Steeler are awesome I use them in the morning to sweetin my coffee.

:pound:

And the probability of the Steelers getting back to the title game anytime soon, pretty low.

And the probability of the Patriots getting back to the title game anytime soon, pretty high.

:nod:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the tears of a butt hurt Steeler are awesome I use them in the morning to sweetin my coffee.

:pound:

And the probability of the Steelers getting back to the title game anytime soon, pretty low.

And the probability of the Patriots getting back to the title game anytime soon, pretty high.

:nod:

Only one butt hurt around here would be you having to defend your band of cheaters, now get your finger out of your ass and relieve that pressure.

I understand your whinny shit, because I just blow a huge ass hole in your butt fuck theory!!!!

Official%2BLombardi%2Btrophy%2Bof%2Bthe%2BNew%2Bengland%2Bpatriots.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one butt hurt around here would be you having to defend your band of cheaters, now get your finger out of your ass and relieve that pressure.

I understand your whinny shit, because I just blow a huge ass hole in your butt fuck theory!!!!

Official%2BLombardi%2Btrophy%2Bof%2Bthe%2BNew%2Bengland%2Bpatriots.jpg

So where will you be when it comes out the Patriots never actually did anything to the balls? I assume you have been following the news on the matter, and all signs are starting to point towards they didn't do anything to them. :nod:

But you go ahead little man and hold onto that crutch of cheating.

By the way, your coach step on the field to try and effect a live play? I seem to remember something like that happening not to long ago.

Any State Troopers cover up potential r*pe lately?

There is lots to pull out on the Steelers, teams in glass houses. Just saying. :pound:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where will you be when it comes out the Patriots never actually did anything to the balls? I assume you have been following the news on the matter, and all signs are starting to point towards they didn't do anything to them. :nod:

But you go ahead little man and hold onto that crutch of cheating.

By the way, your coach step on the field to try and effect a live play? I seem to remember something like that happening not to long ago.

Any State Troopers cover up potential r*pe lately?

There is lots to pull out on the Steelers, teams in glass houses. Just saying. :pound:

Bring out what ya want, fact of the matter is you still feel the need to justify your team cheating and getting caught doing so.....

As far as your r*pe bullshit, got proof of this coverup???

No you don't it just alleged, nothing proof positive.
Either way don't matter to me we are still two times better than you, so if I wanted any lip out of you, I'll take it out of my zipper.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring out what ya want, fact of the matter is you still feel the need to justify your team cheating and getting caught doing so.....

Either way don't matter to me we are still two times better than you, so if I wanted any lip out of you, I'll take it out of my zipper.

Ummm how do you feel the need to justify something that didn't happen? :L

And when it comes to the Steelers you seem like an abusived wife that enables her drunk husband after he beats her. Pretty standard for the Pittsburgh area I'm sure. :nod:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had it correct the first time Rex!

Honestly though, you want to know the most common trait of all the home schooled kids I've met? They're generally a humorless lot. They don't laugh much and they seem to need to size up social situations.

...kinda like these Raven fans in here.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah we have experts in the matter like you to remind us in each and every thread in the NFL forum. No need to look any further.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may be a bigger asshole than Hammer.

I didn't think such a thing was possible.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the veteran New England Patriots quarterback secured his record-tying fourth Super Bowl championship and third Super Bowl MVP, scores of Tom Brady’s harshest critics across the nation announced Friday that they are already eagerly looking ahead to next season.

“It was a disappointing end to the year, but it’s over now, so it’s time to start laying down next season’s groundwork for why Brady ultimately doesn’t belong in the conversation of the all-time best NFL quarterbacks,” said Pennington, NJ resident Isaac Reynolds, who, along with millions of other tireless Brady detractors, has already turned his attention toward the coming six months of building arguments as to why the Spygate and Deflategate controversies tarnish all of the 37-year-old’s accomplishments.

“It’s critical to stay motivated throughout the offseason and focus on any potential weaknesses in Brady’s career, like the fact that Joe Montana’s perfect 4-0 record in Super Bowls clearly means he’s the more clutch player. The important thing to remember is that it’s easy to get complacent—especially after doing this for so long—but you always need to be ready for Brady’s next run of two or three bad games, otherwise you’ll miss an opportunity to argue that he’s too old and should just retire already.”

Brady’s critics also reportedly committed to offering up nothing but arduous praise for Peyton Manning in the future, noting that the Denver Broncos quarterback would have undoubtedly won more Super Bowls than Brady if he’d just had better coaches throughout his career.
Resilient Tom Brady Critics Already Looking Ahead To Next Season | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody with a location of "Bad side of PA" and two NASCAR drivers listed as his favorite team, gives me the impression that he's a wannabe Internet tough guy who lives in a trailor park :noidea:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bashing Brady, but this is meaningless. If Brady played when corners could ride receivers, safeties could lay them out, and any defender was free to knock the piss out of the QB, his numbers wouldn't be the same. If Montana played with today's rules, he might push 80% and Marino might throw for 6000 yards....seriously

If Marino played today, he would be Drew Brees.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm how do you feel the need to justify something that didn't happen? :L

And when it comes to the Steelers you seem like an abusived wife that enables her drunk husband after he beats her. Pretty standard for the Pittsburgh area I'm sure. :nod:

No, see I posted my opinion in here and you were the insecure one who jumped to conclusions, Not I.

I know I cheer for the 6 Time champs, and your jimmies are rustled because of it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody with a location of "Bad side of PA" and two NASCAR drivers listed as his favorite team, gives me the impression that he's a wannabe Internet tough guy who lives in a trailor park :noidea:

Yep, you got it all figured out, but did you know I am waiting for your ole lady to show up for her daily cornholing so you can pay your rent??? How's that impress you???

I would expect better Sarg, But.....:L

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have nothing to add to this discussion