• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theory on the offense

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just can't get my mind around Harbaugh not doing everything he can to beat Pete Carroll, especially if he could beat him in Seattle. I can see the theory otherwise, but I also can't see Harbaugh admitting that realistically he had no shot of beating Carroll in Seattle.

Except less than 12 months ago we went into Seattle and did not run read option, specifically so teams wouldn't prepare for it in the playoffs. That turned into a game we got slaughtered in. Harbaugh seems to have his eye on the big picture more than individual games and petty personal rivalries.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ah yes. I had brainlock. Couldn't think of Williams.

I can't expect you to think of Williams when I type Wilson. Hell, I had to look at "Wilson" and take 5 seconds to figure out who I meant. My first thought was Cedric Wilson.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cardinals have found something in Seattle's blocking scheme and are starting to pressure Wilson.

Fumble!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't expect you to think of Williams when I type Wilson. Hell, I had to look at "Wilson" and take 5 seconds to figure out who I meant. My first thought was Cedric Wilson.

Ha ha! Me too.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think Harbaugh, being a former QB, deep down, wants a QB-centered offense.

Nah, I think Harbaugh wants to do that because the rules are ridiculously stacked in the favor of passing offenses, plus he saw as well as we did what Kap flashed last year and week 1. Kap can do it, he has the physical ability... I just think all of us thought he was ready for it already, the pistol fooled us. By that I mean, the pistol kept defenses on their heels instead of attacking the QB. When defenses have been able to attack Kap he looks like your typical QB with less than 16 NFL starts.