• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Washington Post nails deflate gate yet again...must read.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't make sense. Roger didn't punch Mrs Rice in the face, nor did he spank lil baby All Day, and he certainly didn't deflate the footballs that NE used as an advantage.

You do the crime, be prepared to do the time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
warren-sapp-arrest-memes_9.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't make sense. Roger didn't punch Mrs Rice in the face, nor did he spank lil baby All Day, and he certainly didn't deflate the footballs that NE used as an advantage.

no, but again...read it.

its the arbitrary nature of his "rules of engagement" changes that he clearly is making on this, as he goes.,..like he has in past cases.

he told brady "we dont need your phone, all set" so he destroyed it. then goodell says "hey, we needed that phone!!!"

there are verbatim quotes.

and to answer your question, no goodell didnt take air out of a ball. 64 quarterbacks probably did. one got caught.

and now the pissing contest is going to court.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and that cop who gunned down the black dude in South Carolina with 5 shots to the back didn't fail to pay the man's child support. Wasn't his fault there was a warrant.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, I don't give a crap either way but I do believe it's the commissioner's responsibility to protect the dignity of the league and the game. Given this, I see no benefit in allowing this ridiculous situation to get to federal court. While the commissioner has indeed made money for the owners, he has proved himself quite incompetent as a disciplinarian and the league looks foolish as a result. IMHO.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, I don't give a crap either way but I do believe it's the commissioner's responsibility to protect the dignity of the league and the game. Given this, I see no benefit in allowing this ridiculous situation to get to federal court. While the commissioner has indeed made money for the owners, he has proved himself quite incompetent as a disciplinarian and the league looks foolish as a result. IMHO.
and the court in NY basically said "shut up, sit down...work out a deal between yourselves so we dont have to do this"

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but again...read it.

its the arbitrary nature of his "rules of engagement" changes that he clearly is making on this, as he goes.,..like he has in past cases.

he told brady "we dont need your phone, all set" so he destroyed it. then goodell says "hey, we needed that phone!!!"

there are verbatim quotes.

and to answer your question, no goodell didnt take air out of a ball. 64 quarterbacks probably did. one got caught.

and now the pissing contest is going to court.

He told Brady "we dont' need you phone"?
I thought Brady said "you don't GET my phone" and then he crushed it before anyone could see the Dick pics and shady texts to the equipment guys. Why else would he crush his phone on that day of all days?

And where are those equipment dudes? Did they get fired?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told Brady "we dont' need you phone"?
I thought Brady said "you don't GET my phone" and then he crushed it before anyone could see the Dick pics and shady texts to the equipment guys. Why else would he crush his phone on that day of all days?

yes, again...read the fucking article :)

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here, i will spoon feed it to you:

About that exploding cellphone. You know, the one that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell seems to think belonged to Machine Gun Kelly and was used in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby, as well as the Krupp diamond theft. The one that Ted Wells said he didn’t want or need in order to complete his investigation into DeflateGate. The one the NFL’s own investigator said wasn’t necessary to the case.

That one.

Wells never asked for Tom Brady’s cellphone, and didn’t require it. “Keep the phone,” Wells told Brady and his agent. He insisted that his investigation was thorough without it. “I don’t think it undermines in any way the conclusions of the report,” he said. Those were his exact words. So were these, after interrogating Brady for more than five hours: “Totally cooperative,” Wells said of Brady’s testimony.

Yet somehow Goodell found Brady guilty of lack of cooperation and willful destruction of evidence on appeal, all because he upgraded to an iPhone 6?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit...

So desperate to defend that you abandon critical thinking.

You know that, "The cell phone wasn't important... Until it was." thing cuts both ways, right?

ie... People have been HOWLING over Brady not turning over his cell phone for MONTHS now. But up until now, Brady and his minions (Pat Fans) were able to shrug it off with, "Would YOU turn your cell phone over to teh evul NFL?"...

Well NOW we have Brady apparently being SO paranoid about SOMETHING on his cellphone that he destroyed it before meeting with Wells... You hear that Pat Fans? He rendered the data on his cell phone UN-RECOVERABLE before meeting with the guy investigating this case in which cell phone text messages were a key cog in finding him complicit (more likely than not)...

Only NOW do we trot out this defense of, "Oh... Ummm... Well... Wells said he didn't need Brady's phone...".

That's weird, because Wells has been saying otherwise for quite some time now... Why wasn't this refuted much sooner by the Brady Camp? ESPECIALLY when the original judgement was handed out?

Never heard a PEEP from the Brady Boys about, "Well how can Wells claim Brady isn't being cooperative when he specifically TOLD Brady that he didn't need his cell phone?"...

Yeah, sorry... I repeat... Horseshit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't know. The league looks foolish cause dipshits like Greg Hardy, Ray Rice and countless other beat their women senseless.

ray-lewis-angry-226x300.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit...

So desperate to defend that you abandon critical thinking.

You know that, "The cell phone wasn't important... Until it was." thing cuts both ways, right?

ie... People have been HOWLING over Brady not turning over his cell phone for MONTHS now. But up until now, Brady and his minions (Pat Fans) were able to shrug it off with, "Would YOU turn your cell phone over to teh evul NFL?"...

Well NOW we have Brady apparently being SO paranoid about SOMETHING on his cellphone that he destroyed it before meeting with Wells... You hear that Pat Fans? He rendered the data on his cell phone UN-RECOVERABLE before meeting with the guy investigating this case in which cell phone text messages were a key cog in finding him complicit (more likely than not)...

Only NOW do we trot out this defense of, "Oh... Ummm... Well... Wells said he didn't need Brady's phone...".

That's weird, because Wells has been saying otherwise for quite some time now... Why wasn't this refuted much sooner by the Brady Camp? ESPECIALLY when the original judgement was handed out?

Never heard a PEEP from the Brady Boys about, "Well how can Wells claim Brady isn't being cooperative when he specifically TOLD Brady that he didn't need his cell phone?"...

Yeah, sorry... I repeat... Horseshit.
you should try reading, it helps inform.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Strongo I feel like your a Special Ed teacher sometimes

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't know. The league looks foolish cause dipshits like Greg Hardy, Ray Rice and countless other beat their women senseless.

ray-lewis-angry-226x300.jpg
Yup, and the league was clueless as to how to handle it. How hard would it have been to suspend the player without pay until the matter cleared all the legal hurdles one way or another. If in the end, you're guilty, then you pay your debt and possibly get re-instated. If no charges are laid or you're cleared of wrongdoing then you are simply re-instated. The league should not put itself above the law.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"but but i dont understand, rock."

I'm starting to understand a little better now. However, it's not from your constant copy and pasting of the same thing over and over again......but because I've consumed some coffee now.

Still not buying your strange concept that somehow it's Goodell's fault that Brady secretly pumped up those footballs without anyone looking.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, never saw this coming.

So the NFL (an intense liberal target for months now) has had a story written about it in the Washington Post that put's the NFL in a bad light?

Groundbreaking.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not buying your strange concept that somehow it's Goodell's fault that Brady secretly pumped up those footballs without anyone looking.

im not selling that what so ever.

not sure where youre getting that.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<Sigh> I'm starting to look back fondly on the off season threads on Brett Farve.
Can we let it go and just wait and see how it all pans out?