• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Warriors owner is a dick

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really worried about them beating good teams. Only san antonio worries me

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say that in this thread? Put on your glasses.

You're bringing up shit from another thread in this thread. As I said last night, NONE OF US IN THIS THREAD IS DEBATING ABOUT THE 2 COACHES. OUTSIDE OF 2 WARRIORS FAN & WILDTURKEY, THE REST OF US ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT HIS COMMENTS WERE REALLY UNNECCESARY CONSIDERING HE FIRE HIM 7 MONTHS AGO. I actually would not be bothered by his comments at all if he said this in June or July.

And just for the record there are stil 60+ games left in the season. There is no guaranteed that the Warriors even get HCA in the west due to how good the West is. They started 17-2 (which is great) but is only 2.5 away from being in 5th. Lose 3 of 5 in the west and you can drop 4 or 5 spots

The bolded.

This thread is not about who is the better coach. It is about whether or not the owners comments were necessary. Most of us feel they were not. As bk pointed out, if he had said this when he fired Jackson, no problem. However, to make these comments 7 months later when we are 25% of the way into the season is just unnecessary.

Also, we don't know and won't know, how good a coach Kerr is until he's completed a season or 2. Right now, the Warriors are looking good, but their schedule hasn't exactly been murderers row. My guess is that if the Warriors had played the schedule that the Lakers have so far, they wouldn't have quite the record that they do.

Need to let the season play out, see where the Warriors finish and then make a judgement.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded.

This thread is not about who is the better coach. It is about whether or not the owners comments were necessary. Most of us feel they were not. As bk pointed out, if he had said this when he fired Jackson, no problem. However, to make these comments 7 months later when we are 25% of the way into the season is just unnecessary.

Also, we don't know and won't know, how good a coach Kerr is until he's completed a season or 2. Right now, the Warriors are looking good, but their schedule hasn't exactly been murderers row. My guess is that if the Warriors had played the schedule that the Lakers have so far, they wouldn't have quite the record that they do.

Need to let the season play out, see where the Warriors finish and then make a judgement.

Good post. I was just quoting bk when he said "if this year Kerr doesn't get out of the second round, what is even the difference between coaches?" That's when I brought it up is all

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the fake apology I expected

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention BK has been 100% wrong all long. Meaning he was saying that we would take a step back under Kerr. Which has been REALLY wrong. BK doesnt want to admit it though because he's not a big fan of the Warriors and is a Mark Jackson lover.

Lmao just saw this comment. The warriors are one of my favorite teams in the league to watch. I have nothing against the team at all. Curry is my favorite non heat player in the league and I actually been looking for tickets just to see him when they visit Brooklyn but yeah I hate the warriors lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I not say the players who were there with Jackson would take issue? Those guys loved Jackson

Take issue doesn't mean much. Sure they might not like it but its not like they're gonna start half assing games and lose 8 straight. This "distraction" will be over in like a day

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take issue doesn't mean much. Sure they might not like it but its not like they're gonna start half assing games and lose 8 straight. This "distraction" will be over in like a day

Yeah I didn't think it would have an impact of how they play on the court. As I said the other day they will probably just hate the owner more than they did before those comments were made.

Still the owner must feel pretty dumb especially now that his best player has come out to the media and called him a distraction for his unnecessary comments.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
warriors are playing the red hot wolves tonight

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao just saw this comment. The warriors are one of my favorite teams in the league to watch. I have nothing against the team at all. Curry is my favorite non heat player in the league and I actually been looking for tickets just to see him when they visit Brooklyn but yeah I hate the warriors lol

Well you did call them a worse team when they fired jackson. Also saying they can't beat any good teams. That they would be a 6th seed at best in your predictions. It's hard to tell

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you did call them a worse team when they fired jackson. Also saying they can't beat any good teams. That they would be a 6th seed at best in your predictions. It's hard to tell

I still think they woul be a 5 or 6 seed when the dust is settled. They've been playing shit teams ever since mid November. I don't think I said they can't beat any good teams. I noted that they hardly played any good teams which is a fact.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they woul be a 5 or 6 seed when the dust is settled. They've been playing shit teams ever since mid November. I don't think I said they can't beat any good teams. I noted that they hardly played any good teams which is a fact.

Nah. I say top 3. I would agree if mark Jackson was the coach. But this team is different. They're deep and have great coaching now

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think this defense is to good, they're elite on that end. Easily 1-3. And a top 5-7 offense to boot. New offensive system looks great. Management didn't get Kerr to be a 6th seed sorry I'm not buying it

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to buy it. The west is extremely deep. There are 6 teams who can easily be a top 3 seed out west. As good as your start been, you only got 3 less losses than the 5th seeded rockets who's been without their most complete player for 3 weeks and their starting pf who been out since November 4th. It's way too early to be calling any team out west a lock for a top 3 seed especially. Golden State aren't going to win 90% of their games in the final 61 games of the season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a lot of elite defensive teams in the west. Houston, San Antonio, Portland, & Memphis are all ranked in the top 6 of defensive efficiency