• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Vikings are 7 point favorites against the Bears

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line is down to 4.5.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Bears I'm thinking let's play the Vikings the following week, that is a game you know you can win. Now if Wentz was starting you would know you can win that game too.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

Mack playing in the 2nd half of the game is probably a bigger underdog in Vegas this week than the Bears are right now.

The Bears have so many reasons to want to play the Vikes....
-Dome team outdoors in Chicago in Jan compared to a outdoor Eagles team.
-They know they can spank Cousins.
-Their outside the tackles offense plays perfect against Zimmer's inside pressure scheme compared to a poor matchup against the Eagles wide 9.

.....and the most important reason: The Eagles are a flat out better team than the Vikings are.

The Bear's aren't the only team already in the NFC playoffs already that hope the Vikes win on Sunday is my guess.

Last edited:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is that Mike Zimmer should be devoting a good portion of the weak convincing the team that the "expert" odds that favor them to beat Chicago are fake news, as they never, EVER do well in big games they're considered favorites in.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Bears I'm thinking let's play the Vikings the following week, that is a game you know you can win. Now if Wentz was starting you would know you can win that game too.
Rams couldn't beat Wentz.

Or Foles.

Nor Trubisky.

:pound:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bear's aren't the only team already in the NFC playoffs already that hope the Vikes win on Sunday is my guess.
Nobody wants to face the Eagles. Nobody. Much fear.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants to face the Eagles. Nobody. Much fear.
Seriously, what world do you live in? Do you not understand that the Cowboys for example would MUCH rather face the Eagles than their likely round 1 opponent the Seahawks? You are a .500 team for a reason. You stink. The only reason the Cowboys won the division was because the other teams in the division all suck worse and Philly is absolutely included in that.

The order of NFC teams I'd like to avoid in the playoffs:
Saints
Rams
Seahawks
Bears

Vikings/Eagles

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, what world do you live in? Do you not understand that the Cowboys for example would MUCH rather face the Eagles than their likely round 1 opponent the Seahawks? You are a .500 team for a reason. You stink. The only reason the Cowboys won the division was because the other teams in the division all suck worse and Philly is absolutely included in that.

Saints
Rams
Seahawks
Bears

Vikings/Eagles

If your offense came to Soldier Field - you would die a horrific death. Seattle coming to your place is far better.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints
Rams
Seahawks
Bears

Vikings/Eagles

I think Dallas could beat LA in LA.

If I’m Dallas, I’d be mixed on the Eagles. On the one hand, they’ve beaten them twice. On the other hand, Foles is hot and they say it’s hard to beat a team three times. Though that didn’t stop them from doing it back in 2009-2010. Still, the games between the cowboys and eagles this year were separated by a few plays here and there. It would be an interesting matchup, though I don’t think there is a very good chance we’ll see a third matchup.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas could beat LA in LA.

If I’m Dallas, I’d be mixed on the Eagles. On the one hand, they’ve beaten them twice. On the other hand, Foles is hot and they say it’s hard to beat a team three times. Though that didn’t stop them from doing it back in 2009-2010. Still, the games between the cowboys and eagles this year were separated by a few plays here and there. It would be an interesting matchup, though I don’t think there is a very good chance we’ll see a third matchup.
Don't confuse my comments as me thinking Dallas easily beats Philly if they played in the playoffs (it is extremely unlikely that they play each other). It's simply comparing Philly to the other playoff possibilities. Dallas would be lucky to win no matter who they face, but of course at teh same time they proved they can beat any of them by beating NO. Any given Sunday, right?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your offense came to Soldier Field - you would die a horrific death. Seattle coming to your place is far better.
yeah, cause you guys are unbeatable

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, cause you guys are unbeatable

At Soldier Field? Yes, so long as we don't surrender two SPT's touchdowns - I would say that's a fair assessment. We're also much better than you in every facet of football - outside of our pure running game. Which is compensated for by our offense's use of the short passing game to Cohen on early downs.

You guys are solid. We're a top 5-6 team and probably top 3-4 if we're at home. The odds of you winning at Soldier Field would be slim. We pounded Seattle's offense here until a late garbage time drive, that culminated with 8 seconds left or something.

We made LA look like dip shits here, despite our QB having the worst game of his career. Our 4 losses all came down to the absolute final play, were by a combined 14 points and could have easily gone the other way. Our point differential is 3rd in the league. You all wouldn't fair well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Soldier Field? Yes, so long as we don't surrender two SPT's touchdowns - I would say that's a fair assessment. We're also much better than you in every facet of football - outside of our pure running game. Which is compensated for by our offense's use of the short passing game to Cohen on early downs.

You guys are solid. We're a top 5-6 team and probably top 3-4 if we're at home. The odds of you winning at Soldier Field would be slim. We pounded Seattle's offense here until a late garbage time drive, that culminated with 8 seconds left or something.

We made LA look like dip shits here, despite our QB having the worst game of his career. Our 4 losses all came down to the absolute final play, were by a combined 14 points and could have easily gone the other way. Our point differential is 3rd in the league. You all wouldn't fair well.
Cowboys aren't a very good team. Bears are decent and good at home, but I think unless they play Minn they lose in the first round.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys aren't a very good team. Bears are decent and good at home, but I think unless they play Minn they lose in the first round.

I think they win their first game at home no matter who they play.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they win their first game at home no matter who they play.
I would assume you would. They certainly have done so consistently at home this season so far