• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from the sounds of what I've been seeing on Bucknuts is that the NoT want Meyer reinstated immediately, but President Drake is the one holding things up. I don't think any of us are surprised by this with Drake. Shop his ads back to Calfornia. This shot is beyond ridiculous. Btw, about time Gene Smith showed up for the party. At passthrough the pizza.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Give him his job back.

He was not charged/arrested.
DUI's, floppy dildos, scrotum lifters, and cock rings have nothing to do with football.

THAT FUCKING C*NT!!!

Sc....scrotum lifters??

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to announce?

I think we all know the outcome. He ain't gonna be fired, at most he'll have a one game suspension, but I've been hearing that his paid leave will count as time served towards any suspension he may get.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sc....scrotum lifters??

'The items delivered to Smith between February and May 2015 at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center include a men’s spider enhancer thong triple c— ring, body wear CS2 metallic erotic c— strap gold and snake skin, WildmanT ball lifter red, candyman men’s jock suspenders, PetitQ open slit bikini brief and studio pro product table top photography lighting kit."

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from the sounds of what I've been seeing on Bucknuts is that the NoT want Meyer reinstated immediately, but President Drake is the one holding things up. I don't think any of us are surprised by this with Drake. Shop his ads back to Calfornia. This shot is beyond ridiculous. Btw, about time Gene Smith showed up for the party. At passthrough the pizza.
is this english?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this english?
Lol. I tried typing this on my phone and really didn't check after I submitted it. It really wasn't anything new that most of you probably knew already. From what I have read over on Bucknuts site, it sounds like Pres. Drake is wanting a suspension and the BoT want Meyer reinstated immediately. Who knows? I doubt anything gets resolved tonight being that it's already after 8pm est. and this started at 9am this morning.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the same thing that its between Drake and the BoT. Haven't seen the Meyers angle yet. But at this point who knows too many conflicting stories. Tbh I think the report shows he followed procedure just reinstate him imo

It's Meyer. Ending with an "r".

Not Meyers with an "s".

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? You don't know why they'd announce it on a Friday evening after the work day and going into the weekend?

Regardless of the decision of what does or doesn't happen to him it's practically forgotten by Monday.
haha yea ok

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you having a stroke?