• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The University of Nebraska at Lincoln Cornhuskers vs Northwestern wildcats of Evanston, Illinois

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better figure out what needs to happen to improve the defensive backfield. Seems like every 3 and 10 or 20 means nothing as the coverage sucks and the opponent gets a first down.

We don't have the players. Our safeties suck then we try a true freshman and he does something almost dumber (Smith) and gets hurt next time. Our DBs are really bad. A Williams had his worst ever game. Lamar played well and Bootle is serviceable but gets flagged based on reputation it seems like.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson is deaf dumb and blind out there

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go back to 2+ minutes
1st down - run Ozigbo wide left no gain
2nd down - run Ozigbo left off tackle no gain
3rd down - jet sweep right to Speilman 3 yard gain

2 sweeps and an attempt to run off tackle for very little to nothing.

Good job offensive play callers. :thumbsdown:
This is exactly what I told my wife. Don't change a thing. Take it down the field and score. Go ahead two scores and let them do what they can. Instead we fucking 3 and it in less than a minute (it is ok to run the clock down when you want to use it up) and give them infinity to go score.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have the players. Our safeties suck then we try a true freshman and he does something almost dumber (Smith) and gets hurt next time. Our DBs are really bad. A Williams had his worst ever game. Lamar played well and Bootle is serviceable but gets flagged based on reputation it seems like.
I have to rewind the game because on the holding call on that 99 yard drive I thought there was a pick at the line of scrimmage.

NW threw the ball 60+ times and not one single holding call. That is a ridiculously glaring stat.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree if that was Lamar Jackson playing good he needs to be on the first bus to Albuquerque

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to say that the zero penalties is absolutely ridiculous

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they throw the ball the clock stops on incompletions.
NW had all 3 time-outs left.
Coaching staff was damned if they did and damned if they didn't on the run/pass there.
We just needed to score but they played it safe. Don't take any chances. Should of been a couple shots downfield and if that didnt work let AM loose for the first down on 3rd. Use 4th to get what you need if that didnt get a first.
Shouldn't have let the clock effect play calling other than going on 4 and letting the play clock run down.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

That’s on the coaches

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to rewind the game because on the holding call on that 99 yard drive I thought there was a pick at the line of scrimmage.
It was a pick play at the line of scrimmage, I don't know if they call that illegal in college though.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree if that was Lamar Jackson playing good he needs to be on the first bus to Albuquerque

You might be getting him confused with Aaron Williams.....he had the worst game of his career today.

Jackson was solid all day. As was Reed. Bootle had a few shaky plays.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly I think we're being punished for something either Scott Frost comments after he be Auburn about how they didn't want UCF going to the playoffs or because they are fans think that were the greatest team ever since sliced bread and the football gods and powers-that-be want to Humble our ass so they fuckinghonestly I t insane penalties and make us go 0-6 or for playing LP something is not right we should not be this bad

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly I think we're being punished for something either Scott Frost comments after he be Auburn about how they didn't want UCF going to the playoffs or because they are fans think that were the greatest team ever since sliced bread and the football gods and powers-that-be want to Humble our ass so they fuckinghonestly I t insane penalties and make us go 0-6 or for playing LP something is not right we should not be this bad

I think that a team who has a reputation for being undisciplined ends up going under the microscope in games like these and some bad penalties end up getting called because it’s almost like they’re looking to call penalties.

Most of those flags thrown today were warranted. There were a couple that weren’t, the main one being that PI called on Aaron Williams. That one was a load of hot garbage.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 is Aaron Williams. He had the worst day of his career. (21 is Lamar Jackson.)

Williams was being flagged for defensive holding, the receiver still caught the ball, then Williams missed the tackle, then the receiver scored. So, he held, was flagged for holding, missed the tackle, and allowed a 61 yard TD.

To prove it wasn't a fluke, Aaron Williams did it again. Flagged for holding and the receiver still caught the ball. Did not score though, and I think Williams did make the tackle but only after the first down was achieved.

Minnesota is up next for Nebraska to lose to.

Worst team in Nebraska history. The players achieved something at least.

The players don't care from here on out. Seniors won't care, I would bench all of the seniors except for Morgan. Many of the Riley recruits do not care now, and will be looking to bail anyway.