• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The two questions that need to be asked

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah we saw you cowboy
GettyImages-1202826029-scaled.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. When will the 2020 season start.
2. Will fans be allowed to attend.

Of course, you have to go thru Q1 just to get to Q2. So what's everyone's take - a full season starting as scheduled? Will they move the schedule back for a later start date or play fewer, if any preseason games to allow as many regular season as possible? Will the postseason format remain as is?

So the season at some point begins (we hope)......but in stadiums filled with fans or will there be social distance seating? Good luck with that, especially for those fans who are season tix holders and purchase PSLs.

The NFL has been fortunate in one huge respect over the other major team sports - NBA, NHL, and MLB - in that they have a grace period to organize and also hope the C-19 becomes more manageable. I know we're all talking in here and on our respective team boards in a business as usual approach. I can't speak for anyone else, but it gives me a sense of sanity in this fucked up situation. At the same time I'm also curious about what others in here think as far as how this season will be handled.

Actually Q2 might be driving Q1.

If the NFL wants to start on time...which would be my guess to get the TV money flowing...fans probably won't be in the stands.

If the goal is to have fans in the stand...they will probably have to push the date back.