• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Two in Five NBA Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the movie, Waiting, this shit never gets old

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn wanted Buck Williams

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Ducey

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 400

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Ducey

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg the names I'm putting on my big board for the last picks are hilarious. Someone needs to take Manute!

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I met him once! Was crazy I was at a sports bar and I see this guy walking in the front door but you couldn't see his head, only the chest. I thought to myself "why the hell is somebody standing on a ladder in the front of the bar?" thought someone might have been changing a lightbulb above the door or something then he ducks his head down and comes in and I was like oh s*** that's Manute!! All 7'7 of him

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns with two monday night games the first four weeks, what a complete joke!!!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I met him once! Was crazy I was at a sports bar and I see this guy walking in the front door but you couldn't see his head, only the chest. I thought to myself "why the hell is somebody standing on a ladder in the front of the bar?" thought someone might have been changing a lightbulb above the door or something then he ducks his head down and comes in and I was like oh s*** that's Manute!! All 7'7 of him

I once met a guy on my squad, Arvydas Sabonis. I was able to get into a private practice the Blazers were having and got to meet and get autographs for the team. It was back in 1999. I remember it because Bonzi Wells was a rookie at the time and they were chucking balls all over the court and making him retrieve them and also carry their bags.

Anyways go autographs from pretty much the whole team. I was thinking to myself all these guys were huge and then walks up Sabonis, all 7'3" of him. Biggest dude I've ever seen in my life. I felt like I barely went up to his waist.

Fun fact: Rasheed Wallace refused to give my friend an autograph. Most of us had basketball cards for the guys to sign. My friend was rushing to get there and was only able to bring index cards for signatures. He went up to Sheed and asked and Sheed looked my friend up and down and said "nah, I don't sign pieces of paper" and just walked out. Like a boss.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once met a guy on my squad, Arvydas Sabonis. I was able to get into a private practice the Blazers were having and got to meet and get autographs for the team. It was back in 1999. I remember it because Bonzi Wells was a rookie at the time and they were chucking balls all over the court and making him retrieve them and also carry their bags.

Anyways go autographs from pretty much the whole team. I was thinking to myself all these guys were huge and then walks up Sabonis, all 7'3" of him. Biggest dude I've ever seen in my life. I felt like I barely went up to his waist.

Fun fact: Rasheed Wallace refused to give my friend an autograph. Most of us had basketball cards for the guys to sign. My friend was rushing to get there and was only able to bring index cards for signatures. He went up to Sheed and asked and Sheed looked my friend up and down and said "nah, I don't sign pieces of paper" and just walked out. Like a boss.

I know I am not a basketball fan at all... But I had one nba experience that even I was pretty excited about...

I went to an all star week media dinner, this had to be late 90s... And at this dinner many HOF legends went to it... Retired players like George Gervin, and other players were there... I don't remember whether Kareem was there(I know I should)… I just remember the ice-man being there... and asking my dad who that was... and then of course taking pictures with him and having him sign a photograph...

I don't remember all the players I saw, and talked to... But it was pretty awesome... Kind of wish I cared more about the NBA when I went, so I could have really appreciated it...