• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The two best teams in College Football as of right now...

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia has the higher ranked recruiting class in 2019 so far.
giphy.gif

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU will not be one of them. We'll lose two games this season at least. The Army anomaly last week wasn't an indicator, as they are unique in our schedule. However, our showing against ISU is more indicative of what we are. If we play at that level, we lose to Texas, WV and TT. OU's decline is a result of the B12 being shit the past few years. We have gotten used to walking through the conference, and now that the conference has gotten a bit stronger and Baker has moved on, time for a reality check. We get the benefit of our history which puts us at #6 presently, but thats not how we're playing. The FAU game was bullitin board fodder. Kiffin gave us that one. UCLA is awful this season, so that meant shit. Struggling against ISU? We're favored by 3 scores today. If we cover, I'll be more optimistic.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua's presence has elevated Jalen to a different level. #UkulelePower

I'm hoping Justin Fields being there will do the same for Fromm. He looks good so far. Still pissed that his receiver caught the ball and had it ripped out of his arms after taking a step and Fromm got charged with an int for it last week.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FAU game was bullitin board fodder. Kiffin gave us that one. UCLA is awful this season, so that meant shit. Struggling against ISU?.
This.

You realize that the defense's inability to scheme is what hinders us right? We have the ponies, but the stagecoach driver is a blithering retard.

I hope to freaking GOG that the return of the DL boyz makes SOME difference today...but I'm not holding my breath.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

You realize that the defense's inability to scheme is what hinders us right? We have the ponies, but the stagecoach driver is a blithering retard.

I hope to freaking GOG that the return of the DL boyz makes SOME difference today...but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd pay good money to watch bums shit in their hand and throw it at Mike Stoops.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Trench Warfare…How did Army have so much success offensively? - The Football Brainiacs - OU Edition

JY breaks it down perfectly.

MS AT MOST TIMES doesn't have the ability to change things wholesale or even make minor tweaks to his schemes to combat an opponents strengths. We are right back in the "keep us in the game" mentality...with the talent we are starting to get you can't play reactive defensively as much as he does, you must start to DICTATE just like we do on offense.

This has to be his last year, right? His contract up for renewal?

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Yeah, our D looked promising early, but the past two weeks have been on vacation. Where is the D we threw at Bama during the Sugar Bowl? Stunts from the D line and pressure in the backfield? D-backs that can make big plays on a regular basis?

When we lost Anderson, we lost the heart of our run game. We still have a hoss in Sermon, but he seems tentative this season. Not the same burst. Sutton has moments. Pledger seems like he has the energy Sermon had last season. Our WR/TE game is sporadic. Lamb has looked brilliant at times as has Hollywood, but last week neither impressed. Calcaterra has good hands, but seems to have a more difficult time getting open.

Like you, sir, I just am not feeling Sooner Magic this season. Hope to be proven wrong.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Was Mike Stoops the one driving the schooner when it crased that time?

WC. Moses

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate being lower on my own team than some of you non-Dawg heathens, but my honest opinion is Clemson and Bama right now.
I can't overlook Clemson's defensive front 7, that is where many championships are won.
Georgia needs to prove to me the interior DL is stout before I get too worked up.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate being lower on my own team than some of you non-Dawg heathens, but my honest opinion is Clemson and Bama right now.
I can't overlook Clemson's defensive front 7, that is where many championships are won.
Georgia needs to prove to me the interior DL is stout before I get too worked up.
might want to wait until after their battle with syracuse is over...

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson's gotta get past Syracuse first...

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Alabama and Ohio State.